Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I thought there was suppose to be 3 winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd). Who is doing the judging? Warehouse and Gordon?

A lot of the fades look way better than some "made in Japan" ....the holy grail of breaking in raw denim has moved away from Asia

if you mean that most of the worlds hard-core raw denim enthusiasts are in places other than asia, that seems to be the case. good call, beats. you hold down europe by yourself!

thanks i couldnt find first place in the list on the first page. fookums did have a sick pair in all his updated pictures.

congrats to all. i should have just sent my pics in to get a free bandana...shit

i love and respect the beauty of all the winners jeans, but FBM got no love? :confused:im feeling a bit miffed. no one else nearly got the wear out of these like him. congrats to all the winners. on another note.....

WHY THE FUCK CANT WE HAVE A WEARHOUSE THREAD THATS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST??? WE GOT DAMN NUDIE AND APC THREADS BUT NO WAREHOUSE? WHOEVER SHITTED UP THE LAST THREAD NEEDS TO GET THE BUSINESS! IM SICK OF THIS SHIT...DONT MAKE DUCK SHUT DOWN THE NEXT ONE! HE SAID I CAN START A NEW ONE, BUT I CANT FIND INFORMATION ABOUT WAREHOUSE(THOSE DUDES ARE SO MYSTERIOUS)AS FAR AS COMPANY HISTORY, AND BIOS OF THE FOUNDERS SO LETS GET TOGETHER AND GET THIS BALL ROLLING.

carry on.....

so the mystery continues to who won the contest

as for warehouse threads these were the only ones i saw, but i thought there was a dedicated warehouse thread outside of the contest threads i just cant find them

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15908&highlight=warehouse

and http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=24040&highlight=warehouse

#95 is Jay-Z, just a heads up. He deserves a special edition pair.

those rihanna lap dances might be what got her slapped-up by mr. brown, but it does 1000xx some justice. shiiiiiit, that nigga never wears the same anything twice. its hard to find a celeb whos a real hardcore denim head.

Congrats to all who won. I am amazed though at which jeans they picked. A very different set than what most on sufu would have picked. Was Ist Los is pretty much a given, but the others are very different types of fades, much more of a vintage look to the ones that won.

Can't wait to get my bandana.