Superfap. NSFW.

oh shit those lohan pics are real? i just assumed it was photoshop, damn she just gave away the nudity away and not save it for her big come back movie.

oh well who am i kidding im probably gonna 'enjoy' these pics in a bit, freckles and all.

Some ex of hers from rehab:

Riley begins by saying that Linds "quit coke and got hooked on me," saying "Lindsay’s definitely a nymphomaniac. She’s wild in bed. We’d have sex a couple of times in the day and then go to it through the night… We once did it four times in a row straight. That was crazy. Lindsay was insatiable. She’d demand sex again and again. We’d go at it for hours. She’d have worn out most guys.”

all the corny white scene girls here have moved on to the snakebite + labret piercing combo.

Is that like proper snakebite, a la, cider, beer and a whole lot of blackcurrent, damn girls in England used to do that a whole lot, and it was always fun times ahead, where do I have to move too now for that shit...