Superfap. NSFW.

chicks name is nicky whelan. She's on a tv show here in Australia.

thats the one. i was lazy to look through my shit again to find her name.

fuck... I've stayed out of this thread for over two weeks because of that scary fupa bitch and I finally come back and she's still all over the place?!?

and the most pathetic thing is, she took the damn picture in a mirror so she saw exactly what we're seeing and she still for some unknown reason thought it would be a good idea to take the picture? Can she really think she looks good?

Russia’s most famous female bodyguard died from head injuries after clinging to the door of her Porsche and being dragged as it was carjacked, the Daily Mail reported.

Anna Loginova, 29, "suffered serious injuries and died at the scene," a police spokesman said.

Loginova ran an agency that employed female bodyguards who protected Moscow’s rich and affluent.

"I do think that a girl should be a girl, not a Terminator," she said in a recent magazine interview.

Loginova had posed semi-naked for a Moscow men's magazine to illustrate her feminine side after becoming famous for her prowess with weapons.

AnnaLoginova1_468x689.jpg

AnnaLoginova_468x629.jpg