shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

group projects

pulling this one because last night i cranked out 8 1/2 pages of an 11 page feasibility report while 2 of my group members ignored my messages asking them to contribute and the only guy who actually did something can't write for shit

Headphones that leak like a sieve

People who when you say something to them they say "yeah...I knoow"

Consequently they also almost always have an obnoxious tone to their voice that sounds like a ducks quack.

Picture that in your mind for a sec.

Now imagine them starting a sentence with "I was watching this vice documentaryyyy." *cringe*

Cute guys flirting in the morning, I am not a morning person, so that throws me off

Sites/apps under constant maintenance

Beautiful days like this and stuck in an office with no windows

Sites that have two, three day shipping or worse, ground shipping but take forever just to ship making the whole process almost 2+weeks

Waiting

pulling this one because last night i cranked out 8 1/2 pages of an 11 page feasibility report while 2 of my group members ignored my messages asking them to contribute and the only guy who actually did something can't write for shit

now it's been a couple of years since i had to deal with a group project in a school setting but goddamn, "that person who sucks but still wants to contribute and be the leader" was so much worse than the ones who did nothing

(then again i was the one who was absent for most of the time but had to rewrite the whole thing last minute because what the others produced was horrible)

Giger died. That sucks.

*edit* I've been waiting a month for an emergency gastroscopy, called the hospital a couple of days ago to ask why the fuck they haven't called me in; the dude in charge of their referalls fucked up and never sent it, so either I wait 6 months or have to go back to the ER and give new blood samples to prove I've got anemia and need that fucking camera shoved down my throat ASAP. Last time I had to wait TWELVE HOURS in the ER.

Edited by Sunsnatcher

Crosleys are the piece of shit record players they sell at places like Urban Outfitters, you can't adjust the tracking force or anything (and they track with as much as 8 grams of VTF) so they just destroy records

i don't mind you at all, actually i think you're ok, but you need to chill out a bit

Nah, I finish final exams at college next week, I'll be moving back to Australia for university

Doubt I'll have much luck finding anyone there either though

hopefully there u'll find some old female nerd who shares yr passion about kenneth anger, sun ra, vinyl, or whatever the fuck u think is cool at that moment.  

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Playing Arcade Fire or MGMT records is one thing, but ruining BYG Actuel records on a fucking Crosley?

This made me so fucking mad

is it ok if i play my bon iver record on my crosley? what about my parent's doors record from long ago? teach me right and wrong, i so new to all this.

Edited by Kaf

I'm ok with people destroying plentiful records from major labels and the larger indies, by bands that I don't really care about, whereas I care more about rarer records by musicians I actually like put out by older labels and smaller labels like Affinity

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux