shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate pulling some neckmeat muscle whilst boning, now i cant turn my head. Thank goodness for muscle relax0rs and steam room @ work.

This girl I kno pulling some neckmeat muscle while bobbing

when i find a suit i want and it's mismatched 46/48 instead of 48/46

who has a bottom one size larger than their top? that's gross

competitive cyclists. one of my buddies needs sz 34 pants and wears a smedium for tops. his thighs are as thick as a medium sized seal.

Ignorance about oil drilling.

A guy I know constantly complains about the need to drill for oil. He collects cars, takes overseas travel and drives for a living. He once drove his car to a oil drilling protest, to protest about the very thing that made it possible to drive his car there. 

oh

why they selling their used suits?  :(

haha that guy wears sweats, or spandex 24/7, and would probably have a mens warehouse suit if he bought one 

i actually used to be xs top and s bottom, until i spent a year doin gym rat stuff with my friends, now i'm a M/M praise the lord!

i have nothing to say about any -s i have because i do *not* care. i just wanna see with my own eyes whatever drama is boiling beneath the surface of posts that get dozens of negs because i am all about internet drama and i feel like the rep system is giving these people an outlet that doesn't benefit me

compare sufu 2 sz where people are just aching to hurl their feet directly into their mouths. that website is always a riot and i really think it's because they don't have a rep system.

Edited by madame twerq