RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

When you flip your omelette too soon and you end up with scrambled eggs.

coming off a cold that you got the day before an exam and then getting an ear infection :(

People who always think they are right and people that cant admit when they are wrong.

Edited by StrangeLove

for some reason people who refer to celebrities by their first name only or like they're homies or some shit. like when i worked in retail some chick would be like oh yeah, you know, Angelina came in with the boys or a photograph someone took and they're all, oh yeah heres one of Harrison.

i don't know man, that shit just really grinds my gears.

i have a pretty common first name and a distinctive foreign last name and it pisses me the fuck off when people refer to me with my last name

we aren't in high school anymore fuck

Edited by boy better know

fuck this personal trainer at my gym. I kindly rushed my sets just so you could show some highschool kids you could one rep squat 6 plates. asshole.

Edited by on-display

for some reason people who refer to celebrities by their first name only or like they're homies or some shit. like when i worked in retail some chick would be like oh yeah, you know, Angelina came in with the boys or a photograph someone took and they're all, oh yeah heres one of Harrison.

i don't know man, that shit just really grinds my gears.

Agreed with this, but I also - less understandably, I expect - find it annoying when people refer to people only by their last name. Like, "Oh, Dylan was a poet as much as he was a musician," or, "Hitchcock was the last great auteur," as if they think they're some sort of cultural expert or some shit.

^ you probably just hate the people saying it, or the comment itself. if your talking about an artist referring only by their first name implies closeness, friendship. if the person is well known a last name should be enough.

using first name and last is good at the start of a conversation, but u can't really use it more than once, esl. status.

first name only is like name dropping.

fuck eating pussy, makes my damn neck hurt.

^ you probably just hate the people saying it, or the comment itself. if your talking about an artist referring only by their first name implies closeness, friendship. if the person is well known a last name should be enough.

using first name and last is good at the start of a conversation, but u can't really use it more than once, esl. status.

first name only is like name dropping.

Yeah I totally get that there's nothing really wrong with it but I still kinda just hate it. Hence it's in this thread.

Went fishing this morning and got the rudest fucking sunburn. When I'm naked I look like Satan wearing a white bikini.

Went fishing this morning and got the rudest fucking sunburn. When I'm naked I look like Satan wearing a white bikini.

pics or.....

nude pics wearing only the shoes from your last WAYWT plz or other nude pics or bikini or gtfo of those clothes and take a nude pic.

choosing (and affording) engagement rings is hard as fuck

^^^ pre-emptive congratulations man! have you been browsing with your other half to get an idea of what they like or is it meant to be a surprise?

We've done a bit of browsing while looking for gifts for friends so I have done some fieldwork but have been somewhat subtle. I'm pretty certain on what I want to get now but probably won't be asking the big question until we are travelling later in the year.

People who say "Cheery-bye!"

Fuck off with your constant happiness.

and why is someone wearing a boba fett helmet in the back

read it in drake's voice

now you're tryna dip without me?

but i'm the princess

read my lip, its pouty

aud dropping right as my trip to the us approaches. ughhhhhhhhhh.

my coworker recently had a baby and she's now 8 months old and she annoys the living shit out of me with her screeching bitchy ass cries. she insists on being held at all times and when her parents feed her she demands to be fed at the right pace or else she'll start throwing a fit again, screeching, swinging her arms and banging on the table, what a spoiled little brat. and there goes the cries again as i type, i can't work. i went outside to smoke the 3rd cigarette in the last hour because i can't stand it. i had to google "can a 8 month old baby be spoiled?" and the answer came to be "babies from newborn to 1 year are spoil-proof", spoil proof my ass. i blame my coworkers too because they always succumb to the cries and give immediate attention and holding her all the time, she's almost like 18-20 lbs and can already walk around on one of those baby walkers yet they insist on holding her all the time. how i wish i was the father so i can leave her in the other room and listen to rap music at the loudest volume. i hate babies, they're not cute, all they do is giving you the "what the fuck you looking at?" looks. i tried to play peek-a-boo with her once and she was really confused, staring at me, so i stopped. but as soon as i stopped she started screeching, i've learnt to never play with her again ever until she can speak so i can tell her to shut the fuck up or else i will not play with you.