RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

Delayed flights are the worst. Sitting at this airport eating shitty overpriced food out of pure boredom. Shoulda just taken a train.

Delayed flights are the worst. Sitting at this airport eating shitty overpriced food out of pure boredom. Shoulda just taken a train.

go have shots with pilots and flight attendants at the bar

Lazy bitches who throw their garbage in parking lots out of their car window even though there are multiple trash cans right in front of their fat ass.

one of the partners at goldman just reamed me out over the phone

apparently, a couple of sincere, honest questions about career/life are enough to go in a guy who's looking for some advice

hater-prime.gif

i hate the fact that no matte what treatment i try to use, my lips are always chapped as fuck. nothing at all works. its awful.

how everyone in the market has like 3 active threads :rolleyes:

when you want to reply to someone's Facebook wall post but have no idea what to say :/

yeah...my life is complicated as all hell.

one of the partners at goldman just reamed me out over the phone

apparently, a couple of sincere, honest questions about career/life are enough to go in a guy who's looking for some advice

hater-prime.gif

SUCK A DICK FOR 2011 SON. You're golden, fuck him.

i hate the fact that no matte what treatment i try to use, my lips are always chapped as fuck. nothing at all works. its awful.

what chapstick are you using? are you applying it regularly and after every time you brush your teeth? ive learned that its all about "locking in" moisture while your skin is kinda damp. if your lips get wet for any reason, apply chapstick before that moisture evaporates

"Dear Valued Customer,

Unfortunately, Black Brick Squad 1017 T-Shirt, is no longer available for sale and has been canceled from your order. "

:angry: and i was meant to get a free XXL gucci mane tshirt with it :angry: :angry: these smileys suck :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hate overbidding for used shit on eBay...I just spent way too much on a fw 09 ervell standard button down :(

Young people who act like they know everything about life. Especially these preteens out here.

They're a whole demographic now. I have a near-tween goddaughter who was fingering through 1k shit at Bloomingdale's last time I took her to the mall.

^ the fuck? i'm kind of glad i'm not born in that age group cause then i'd have to be "that guy" that will need to put up with "that bullshit" when they get older

^It's surreal and I don't know what will happen in days to come. we were on our way to nickelodeon world, ffs.

^They'll grow the fuck up and accept reality. At least I hope so.

Edited by shufon

this wind outside. chill bru

i have to pitch a stock so i did all the annoying shit ie ratios, multiples, gordon model, etc and my teammate who only had to do the tech/graph analysis is now texting me that she can't read english, what the fuck

Stop junking up superfashion with women's lines. This is superfuture, not the fashion spot. Active male fashion forums are rare enough as it is.

Edited by Manx

last 3 proxies and 2 sales have fallen through.

edit: hate having money and not jawnz.

Edited by mapclub

having guest over when you're writing an essay.

oh and ashy elbows.

delete.

Edited by littlemike

getting sick the day before a job interview

i can just imagine my nose dripping while showing how enthusiastic i am about the company and making the interviewer smiling uncomfortably the whole time

potential superawkward

some bitch spilled cranberry juice all over my white ocbd last night.