RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

when people use mainstream rap lyrics as their fb status.

oh, you just took more shots than kobe? real cot damn creative.

is jesus kneeling? if he is, then santa is a lot shorter than I thought. otherwise he has a really disproportionate body.

and whats with the dead elf? did a plane hit the north pole and I never heard about it on the news?

so many questions.

fucking wooks running up on my tank trying to fill their own balloons. Wait Your Fucking Turn

Fat people or "gym fanatics" (what this person proclaims to be) who try to school me about fitness and health.

is jesus kneeling? if he is, then santa is a lot shorter than I thought. otherwise he has a really disproportionate body.

and whats with the dead elf? did a plane hit the north pole and I never heard about it on the news?

so many questions.

I really can't see an elf brah

When you really need to take a shit and someone is in the bathroom...

some gross old hag tweezing out her armpit hair in the locker rooms.

fucken fat ppl on the plane... the guy's side fat was spilling over my arm rest you should be forced to buy two seats you fat fuck

I hate how waitresses always complain to me about shit tips/ the fact that they don't make enough money

yeah. ok. i get that some people don't tip you properly, but I'm in the kitchen, working my fucking ass off, and you still make twice as much as me, even on a slow night.

People who don't hear you greet them, then they sound annoyed when they greet you - like you've ignored them or haven't noticed them, when the opposite is true.

converse and vans with "slim" soles and anybody who wear those.

my fav is on 30 rock when jenna's new contract forces everybody to make eye contact with her at all times

Just about every decision I've made in life so far with regards to career choice.

Might just be stress of what happened with regards to med school earlier this year. I wasn't as devastated as I thought I'd be when it happened at the beginning of the summer. But as the new term starts and I'm sat around spending most nights up till 5am, it's a stark contrast to how things could have been.

Everything from the way I entered med school to the way I bailed. Because I transferred from another course at university, which I didn't complete, I'm currently sat with qualifications of a school leaver, which is not impressive for someone my age.

If I'd chosen to stay on my previous course, I'd at least have a degree and the option to apply to a medical school as a graduate or at least have the options of following another career path.

But I'm stuck with neither and that is down to decisions and mistakes I've made.

Hell, I'm beginning to think that life would have been bliss if medicine never twigged on my radar. Also getting to the point where I'm wishing that I was in the same situation as a friend who dropped out of high school at the age of 16. His life may be shit, but he has a clean slate and he doesn't have a ridiculous amount of debt to pay off.

hate it when people say "thanks for the invite."

and when you wake up in the morning only to walk into a spider's web.

and when you wake up in the morning only to walk into a spider's web.

I hate it when this happens to me, but I love it when it happens to other people. Looks hilarious. See some dude just walking casually and then BAM furiously swatting at his own face.

bitches who block the way because they insist on wearing shoes that only allow them to walk 1 metre every 5 seconds.

bitches who block the way because they insist on wearing shoes that only allow them to walk 1 metre every 5 seconds.

IIII dunno about this one. Seems like this would just be a great opportunity for potential creeping/lurking.

People who can't keep gum in their mouth or in the trash. fucking hate it.

Today I stepped in gum twice, TWICE!

it's fucking bullshit, I wish my community would follow the lead of Singapore (I think thats right) and make chewing gum completely illegal EVERYWHERE.

who i've become and will become in just a few years' time

i'm getting better, but more bitter.

Today I stepped in gum twice, TWICE!

maybe you should try levitating from now on ;)

finally finding a parking spot only to be occupied by a fucking miata.

shit.

Posted · Hidden by freecat, November 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by freecat, November 16, 2011 - No reason given

girlfriend asking me why i don't write "i love you" at the end of my facebook msg to her. seriously dude i'm living in another country and we'll prbably never live in the same place ever and anyway we only dated for like 2 months. i had feelings but tbh, right now, i can't really write i love you without being dishonest. (and i also met this cute german art student who doesn't wear bras so hummmmm)

girlfriend asking me why i don't write "i love you" at the end of my facebook msg to her. seriously dude i'm living in another country and we'll prbably never live in the same place ever and anyway we only dated for like 2 months. i had feelings but tbh, right now, i can't really write i love you without being dishonest. (and i also met this cute german art student who doesn't wear bras so hummmmm)

let us decide for you.