RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

pitchfork pseudo intellectuals who are secretly trust fund babies

"oh my god I love james blake...when I see him at coachella I'm going to marry him"

"yeah music is probably the most important thing in my life"

"yeah I'm an english lit major"

"yeah my dad works for ESPN and I love the lakers"

the dentist!

getting 4 wisdom teeth out tomorrow : (

i hear numbing is better than getting knocked out. i was numbed when they did mine. it ain't so bad. and it's better that you're getting all 4 out at once. i know some people who take out one at a time, and it's not like you can chew properly with HALF your mouth

getting them pulled isn't that bad, at least in my experience, and what my friends have experienced. they knocked me out and numbed the shit out of me, and i woke up feeling great, no pain and the numbness didn't go away for a couple hours. the annoying thing was not being able to eat regular food for a couple days/week.

dentist knocked you out AND numbed you? overkill imo but you got a nice dentist.

oh and i believe the mouth is the fastest healing part of your body, so you should be back to normal in about a week

sometimes i hate tutoring my cousin's kid. he wants to prove so much that he's smart but he's fucking hella lazy. i'm telling him to try harder, i just hope i don't make him cry.

edit: oh shit. i hella just made him cry. whoops.

dentist knocked you out AND numbed you? overkill imo but you got a nice dentist.

i did indeed. about one week recovery for me too, so +1 to that.

still have my wisdom teeth. should get them out.

anyway, before I got braces in middle school they pulled out 7 of my molars (5 on the left and later 2 from the right). I wasn't knocked out for either procedure. they just gave a shitload of shots which kinda sucked.

weird being awake if the sounds and shit will bother you and you can still feel and see du yanking out your teeth it just doesn't hurt.

^ thats how ive had ALL my teeth taken out 2 canines and 2 pre molars. The wisdom teeth were the worst. I could hear them cracking the tooth in 2 and feel them lever them out......i wish he had put me under.

nah, i'd rather much be numbed. i like to see what happens (looking at the reflection from the metal plate surrounding the light). luckily my wisdoms didn't have to be broken and they took them out whole. i'll admit tho, breaking teeth to take them out doesn't look/sound too fun.

people who type with only their index fingers. not really a HATE but more like a..wtf

people who type with only their index fingers. not really a HATE but more like a..wtf

Still amazes me every time I see it happen.

I hate 'Words with friends' for not working at all for the past month and making me miss out on some ego dropping shit. Since I'm mainly french, all my anglophone friends think they can beat me in word games.... WRONG.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Getting older which means other people getting older and ill. My Grandad died on friday.

got them done this morn, wasnt bad at all

the noise of the drill and the teeth snapping were intense though and i forgot to bring my ipod

Now the only annoying thing is the bleeding ! and no food :( craving chicken karage

Kidney stones. Pretty sure I've got another one, and it's going to have to be dealt with at some point. For the time being, the pain isn't more than a dull ache and is livable.

racists comments under every youtube video that has black people in it .... its getting out of control

this

shit has to be regulated

I hate that I don't know where to post random shit now that the Random Thoughts thread is locked. So..

mcdonalds_anus.jpg