shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

still have my wisdom teeth. should get them out.

anyway, before I got braces in middle school they pulled out 7 of my molars (5 on the left and later 2 from the right). I wasn't knocked out for either procedure. they just gave a shitload of shots which kinda sucked.

weird being awake if the sounds and shit will bother you and you can still feel and see du yanking out your teeth it just doesn't hurt.

^ thats how ive had ALL my teeth taken out 2 canines and 2 pre molars. The wisdom teeth were the worst. I could hear them cracking the tooth in 2 and feel them lever them out......i wish he had put me under.

nah, i'd rather much be numbed. i like to see what happens (looking at the reflection from the metal plate surrounding the light). luckily my wisdoms didn't have to be broken and they took them out whole. i'll admit tho, breaking teeth to take them out doesn't look/sound too fun.

people who type with only their index fingers. not really a HATE but more like a..wtf

Still amazes me every time I see it happen.

I hate 'Words with friends' for not working at all for the past month and making me miss out on some ego dropping shit. Since I'm mainly french, all my anglophone friends think they can beat me in word games.... WRONG.