RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

I hate how I can't get motivated by idiot teachers with dumbed down curriculum. I'm probably going to pull a C in this English class because he's a dumbfuck. I question whether he even has his masters and he's head of the department. Head of the English department at UW had no problem understanding my work

Being forced to wake up at 7:30 am. (I know its not that early, but I only got 3 hours of sleep)

Being worth $80. I do not want to check my bank account anymore.

^someone was living paycheck to paycheck...

kinda don't like the idea of being in a relationship... more like shit you're uncertain of?

i hate filling out forms and not having enough room... and then the company calls me to tell me that I should be able to fit their name.

sorry, 'Third Federal Savings and Loan Association Loan Service Department Cleveland Branch' just doesn't fit on a shipping label.

group projects....

its worth 50% of the papers grade

ive done 80% of it for my group and they cant get their shit together to finish it

news flash morons, ive already done enough to pass, ive already got a job, its you that needs an A so fuckin get off your ass and do it

I totally agree - I've been doing group projects all school year and it seems like last minute something always happens that I have to finish the project alone.

I hate people who touch you constantly. I mean, it really depends who - ex: a sweet grandma touching your arm isn't going to drive me crazy, but people who constantly punctuate every sentence by touching my arm/shoulder/back makes me so uncomfortable. It just seems so condensing and controlling.

It's usually too awkward to say: hey, stop touching me...

Guy in the store right now:

White von Zipper new era, bill rolled up

Gauged earrings

Skin tight green longsleeve thermal, nautical start screenprint

Baggy lightwash jeans, some Millers Outpost shit

Reef sandals

Pretty good looking girl with him.

what the fuck is this all about.

Guy in the store right now:

White von Zipper new era, bill rolled up

Gauged earrings

Skin tight green longsleeve thermal, nautical start screenprint

Baggy lightwash jeans, some Millers Outpost shit

Reef sandals

Pretty good looking girl with him.

what the fuck is this all about.

[] A: Money

[] B: Money

[] C: Big dick and money

Please check only one box

when the bus is full and theres a seat but some dick's bag is occupying it and he refuses to move it, had to force myself on the seat, mother fucker

[] A: Money

[] B: Money

[] C: Big dick and money

Please check only one box

That's what I'd expect too, but I don't really think any of that applies to most guys out here. I think girls just don't have any better options. There are an obscene number of hot girls out here just chilling with complete douchebags. I'm married, but someone please come out here and just run through these bitches. Needs to happen.

when the bus is full and theres a seat but some dick's bag is occupying it and he refuses to move it, had to force myself on the seat, mother fucker

i fucking hate it when someone does this, but its worse when they're putting their feet on the seat next to them with their back to the window

next time you should call his bluff.. park your ass on that bag. chances are he'll move it before you get the chance to.

where's that video clip of that Chinese woman beating that other lady's ass on the one SF bus?

i fucking hate it when someone does this, but its worse when they're putting their feet on the seat next to them with their back to the window

next time you should call his bluff.. park your ass on that bag. chances are he'll move it before you get the chance to.

Hell yes girl

That's what I'd expect too, but I don't really think any of that applies to most guys out here. I think girls just don't have any better options. There are an obscene number of hot girls out here just chilling with complete douchebags. I'm married, but someone please come out here and just run through these bitches. Needs to happen.

I am engaged myself, I will send over my old party buddies in a USPS flat rate box to your works addy

wtf is wrong with chase. i want my money now.

went to deposit my check in person and it's pending?

fk you chase(wamu) i'm going to wells fargo.

checks take about two to three business days if its not local.

at least my bank is like that.

What really makes me mad is when your taking a shit and yo' ass clinch up and break the shit in half. Or when you be strainin' for a long time and one lil' pebble shit comes out

same with when you eat chicken and you see those little hairs sticking up...ugh.

when people get realllyy uptight and exact over how much they pay for shipping. what the fuck difference does 5 dollars make? broke ass motherfuckers..

looking for cellphone when you put it on silent for class/work and then coming home and misplacing it and not being able to find that shizz and you CANT even call it..... im effin retarded.

Guest on-display

i hate how la has shitty sample sales compared to nyc

or they do a half-assed job and then you gotta go back and do it proper.

also, pple with ugly attitudes (pay hay)

fuck that.

can i work at your store

ill commute from san jose to sac

Waking up at 12:00pm and feeling like half your day is wasted.

That's what I felt like when I woke up (at 12:30)... and I don't have anywhere to be until 6pm. The hell?