shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

sooo the days of cutting my own bangs are well over. took a stab at it and while it doesn't look BAD, i'm going to leave it to the professionals.

this happens to me on a regular basis. My hair grows like fire, so I need to trim my bangs like, every 2 and a half weeks and I always think I can do a good job. 7 times out of 10 I wish I left to to the professionals.

It all started on Easter '92 when I decided to take my green crayola scissors and trim my bangs before the rest of the house was awake...... and cut off almost all my hair.

foreal. the first time i had straight bangs last year, i cut them myself. i like to think i did a good job, until i went to my hairstylist who immediately knew and asked, "did you cut your hair yourself?" lolol caught up.

i think i just need to get my own pair of hair cutting scissors. i might do a better job with better tools instead of those orange fiskars scissors.

People who swing their arms wildly when they walk up stairs or walk in general. Especially if they are carrying things. Like an umbrella. Because they hit me.

People who stand too close behind me while waiting in a line.

People who think that all my tattoos HAVE to mean something, and get mad when I say " Because I felt like it...?"

When people meet me and they start singing Dolly Parton's "Jolene" or say "Have you ever heard that song by Dolly Parton called Jolene?" or,

"Your name's Jolene!? Are you from the south?!"

"Oh, so your parents were huge Dolly fans?"

NO

GET AWAY FROM ME WITH YOUR DUMB QUESTIONSSSS

thats it for today, I think.

casual-attire doesn't mean a fuckin iron maiden denim vest!

AND when people b on dat really casual tip when it is business casual..

why do people like "dressing-down" so much :confused:

straight bangs. my hair's getting too long, i don't wanna fuck up my hair and cut it my self, and i also don't want to pay someone $10 to trim 1.5 cm off.

girl I cut my own bangs all the time!! the last time I was at my stylist's I watched how he did it... now I try to do it like he did and it comes out pretty decent. that said, my bangs aren't razor sharp straight across, but kinda haphazard/fluffy so there's more margin for error.