shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate when my connect doesnt pick up the phone even if its past 1pm

and then calls me back at 1-2am like im really gonna need a kush sack at that hour

holmes doesnt realize that people need to sleep

the word "artist"

its lost all meaning. its actually a little repulsive.

funny, i was talking about the same exact thing the other day with my gf. anybody who draws or paints a little think they can go running around piercing their bodies, doing drugs, having orgies, not studying, not working, borrowing money and not paying anybody back, offending people and being completely socially irresponsible. all because they think they're "artists."

looking like an artist have nothing to do with being an artist, imo.

looking like an artist have nothing to do with being an artist, imo.

thank you, god damn, the term is so abused. even in more benign uses i.e. the term "recording artist", maybe misleading more than anything, william hung put out a record, a commodity, not a work of art, and he is a gimmick, not an artist. yet at the same time im even hesitant to state such claims, as i am not able/dont really know how to even define such things, and neither do i feel it is my place (along with most everyone's) to do so.

art is dead.

[people] not studying, not working, borrowing money and not paying anybody back, offending people and being completely socially irresponsible.

*on a slightly different tangent

i couldnt fucking agree more. ten fold. feeling like a father amongst a group of friends has to be one of the worst and most dissappointing experiences ive had.

chicken, i would have repped you for that most deserving post, but im out.

thank you, god damn, the term is so abused. even in more benign uses i.e. the term "recording artist", maybe misleading more than anything, william hung put out a record, a commodity, not a work of art, and he is a gimmick, not an artist. yet at the same time im even hesitant to state such claims, as i am not able/dont really know how to even define such things, and neither do i feel it is my place (along with most everyone's) to do so.

art is dead.

Art will never die.

but a slice of vegan pizza would only cost more, right?

i couldnt afford the right foods when i was vegan..or just didnt know how to do it in budget...i would spend way too much at whole foods in one trip and not be able to eat towards the end of the week...im allready skinny, but i looked sickly at times.

whole foods prices are disgusting. seriously, when whole foods was just starting to open up locations nationwide, i was all about it. but increasingly the quantity of vegan options (which is usually what i cook) has fallen. apart from the hot moms that shop there, there isn't much there nowadays short of lacklustre 'organic' produce.

i would recommend sticking to your local juice bar/health food store. you live in new york? if so, i have a slew of recommendations concerning where to foodshop affordably.