shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

shit i hate right now:

-childrens wear

could you explain this one please cause maybe its just me but i dont really care if a kids fashionable, they can wear their transformers shoes and shirts and its all good.

Kids who wear sleeveless shirts in the MO'FUCKIN SNOW. Especially pasty kids who get those pink splotches and little bumps all up their arms when it gets cold. I don't care how muscled they are, it's trashy as hell...seriously, wtf?

could you explain this one please cause maybe its just me but i dont really care if a kids fashionable, they can wear their transformers shoes and shirts and its all good.

I'm working on a project where I have to sketch and design clothes for kids through tweens. I'm not enjoying it at all and all I want to do is dress them like miniature versions of Bill, beard and all.

ive always hated that big orgy of friends that every highschool has where each member is obnoxiously best friends with the next and they cant help but to make it bleed into everyone elses school life.

theyre that group that brings an actual birthday cake for someones birthday and they make it obvious to everyone around that theyre celebrating it during break or lunch. its a mixed bag too, girls and guys, you can never be sure if theyre all just fucking eachother or on that FRIENDS tip where some get assed out.

sams post made me remember that old shit for some reason

People who say they like watching independent and foreign films, then start referring to Clerks, Little Miss Sunshine, and Pan's Labyrinth. Ugh.

Dont those all qualify as either independent or foreign? I know what you're saying but you could have used a better example.

i hate people from high school that still hang out with other people from high school, like they can't get over that phase in their lives and can't seem to find their way to making new friends and realizing there's more to life than people in your city
ive always hated that big orgy of friends that every highschool has where each member is obnoxiously best friends with the next and they cant help but to make it bleed into everyone elses school life.

theyre that group that brings an actual birthday cake for someones birthday and they make it obvious to everyone around that theyre celebrating it during break or lunch. its a mixed bag too, girls and guys, you can never be sure if theyre all just fucking eachother or on that FRIENDS tip where some get assed out.

quoted for truth.

Dont those all qualify as either independent or foreign? I know what you're saying but you could have used a better example.

Independent is Jim Jarmusch, Bujalski, Katz, etc. Not saying I'm necessarily a fan of those mumblecore dudes, but calling Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and other bullshit like that "independent" just makes the term meaningless.