shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I really don't appreciate people who stuff their undivided garbage into plastic carrier bags then dump them in the general refuse bin when there are specific containers for recycling individual materials about 2 metres away.

People who stick junk mail and menus through my letterbox even though I have a sticker that politely requests them not to also attract my wrath.

getting wisdom teeth removed. the pain isnt really that bad thanks to a variety of pills, but not being able to eat most foods is killing me.

Mine were really impacted so they did a lot of cutting them out so i was fucked up the whole day and couldn't eat much for a week. I ate a bunch of pudding, scrambled eggs and ice cream. My friend just had his pulled out and he was good to go the next day though. Bastard

people who LOL.

seriously, is everybody REALLY laughing out loud as they type it? maybe some of you do, i do throw in some 'haha's here and there when i actually do chuckle (alone in my bedroom, in front of my computer, must i add) but I REALLY AM HAHAing (because im a crazy dog lady and i am allowed to).

example.

i got this myspace message from a random stranger the other day that read:

'you sound interesting. lol'

am i missing something here? cause that shit aint funny at all. is this guy really laughing out loud as he typed me that message? yeah, didnt think so.

this out of context use of LOL is driving me insane. to the point where i am suspicious of all LOLs i receive; on IM, PMs, and text msgs. i doubt my friends now. i will stop dating a guy because he LOLed in a late night text msg. LOL is destroying my life.

therefore, i hate LOL. and people who use it.

people who LOL.

seriously, is everybody REALLY laughing out loud as they type it? maybe some of you do, i do throw in some 'haha's here and there when i actually do chuckle (alone in my bedroom, in front of my computer, must i add) but I REALLY AM HAHAing (because im a crazy dog lady and i am allowed to).

example.

i got this myspace message from a random stranger the other day that read:

'you sound interesting. lol'

am i missing something here? cause that shit aint funny at all. is this guy really laughing out loud as he typed me that message? yeah, didnt think so.

this out of context use of LOL is driving me insane. to the point where i am suspicious of all LOLs i receive; on IM, PMs, and text msgs. i doubt my friends now. i will stop dating a guy because he LOLed in a late night text msg. LOL is destroying my life.

therefore, i hate LOL. and people who use it.

lol

(10char)

the fucker that calls every morning i work but doesn't say anything. they need to get caller id at work.

not being able to extract that picture off of my msn avatar and i accidentally deleted it from the hard drive (but its still in my avatar?) and now i really need it

getting wisdom teeth removed. the pain isnt really that bad thanks to a variety of pills, but not being able to eat most foods is killing me.

God, I'm supposed to have mine removed Friday, but I'm going to reschedule because I just got a new job, and they asked me to work. I guess it'll be 1-2 weeks from now. I was really terrified for awhile, because I've never had any sort of surgery. All of mine are very impacted (one is sideways), so I'm expecting an unpleasant recovery. I took about four days off from work, so I'm hoping that's enough.

They also prescribed me my pain killers already and I already took probably half of them. I'm hoping this doesn't come back to bite me.

print screen that shit whitney

thanks for the idea but i can't :( its in the messenger itself and i can't right clik or anything..no print selection in the tool bar either

i've been digging into my hard drive because i know it has to exist somewhere, even if its a temp file.

no luck so far

thanks for the idea but i can't :( its in the messenger itself and i can't right clik or anything..no print selection in the tool bar either

i've been digging into my hard drive because i know it has to exist somewhere, even if its a temp file.

no luck so far

Have messenger open up on your screen, then press the Print Screen button (upper right corner) on your keyboard. Open up paint then ctrl-v (paste). Then crop as needed.