shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Some people like to masturbate while doing Mr.Number Two. I believe it's called "tromboning".

Either way, the anus has certain orgasm points--aside from sodomy.

wrong, tromboning is the action of rimming a guy while giving reach around for a hand job at the same time, thus mimicking the motion of playing the trombone.

how the fuck do i know this shit?

i hate waking up in the morning and not remembering half of the previous night.

seraphim knows what semen

AND

pussy tastes like

AND

apparently she gets black out drunk

AND

she knows how to trombone.

hmm.

<3

I have lived an eventful eighteen years, true

I hate people who bitch about the difference between pronouncing 'haich' versus 'aich'

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER, received pronunciation may be standard, but that doesn't make it right.

No, no you shouldn't

If you knew our flamboyantly, extremely vocal gay friend Gaz, then you'd understand why we have full knowledge of many, many arcane sexual practices. That, and we grew up on the internet

Who's up for discussing red wings?

wrong, tromboning is the action of rimming a guy while giving reach around for a hand job at the same time, thus mimicking the motion of playing the trombone.

I could have sworn it was called that; but I should look it up again. I think it was in a John Waters interview.

The the rusty trombone I believe, but points for being close.

I have no idea what the jerking off while taking a dump thing is called, nor would I like to know. If I had to give it a name, I'd call it "plunging the toilet". Sounds appropriate.

The the rusty trombone I believe, but points for being close.

I have no idea what the jerking off while taking a dump thing is called, nor would I like to know. If I had to give it a name, I'd call it "plunging the toilet". Sounds appropriate.

hahahahah +1

A little thing that really irks me is abbreviation in the WYWT thread, id like a good run down of the clothes or nothing so people can PM for details.

AA

AA

ALD

8130s

19cm (which doesnt really matter, i know its refering to a cut but its kinda false if your wearing a size 26 or 34)

if some kid wanted to google what people were wearing he would'nt get anywhere.

marc jacobs clothing for men (I was reminded when the vans were mentioned) - he doesn't make that shit, assistants do that for him (and he may or may not approve), but if you are a real fan of his "work" then buy LV clothing that he actually designs at least until recently. don't pay high prices for his men's stuff that has nothing to do with him other than bearing his name. I guess you can make this argument with say, "dior" or "yves saint laurent" but then you're missing the point and more importantly, being gay.

I really, really fucking hate when people use the term 'gay' in a negative sense. get over your fucking mindless inbuilt homophobia and find a new word, like maybe 'black' or 'female'. no? OHWAIT, same thing, different target group. If you wouldn't go to a KKK meeting, why the fuck would you treat someone like a second class citizen for who they're attracted to.

grah.

wankers