shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^ Have had the USPS carrier enter a 'Missed Delivery' notification into their online system before they even came by the building. Hard to have much sympathy w/ their closing of branches / distribution centers / general fight with Congress when some pull shit like that regularly.

i hate girls in class that are so eager to prove they aren't ~typical girls~ my bio teacher was using an analogy for a perfect world in which women actually wanted to go to steak restaurants or s/th and these two girls were like "oh, i actually LOVE steak, idk, that's where it's AT man!1!!!1! steak and potatoes!"

like ok it was a broad playful analogy, not something to take seriously and try and define yourself challenging. i am SO unlike the rest of the pack~

/edit: girls in general that do this

Didn't even know this stereotype existed. Was thinkin just bout everybody liked a good steak lol. Tbf tho most veg ppl i meet are girls

Didn't even know this stereotype existed. Was thinkin just bout everybody liked a good steak lol. Tbf tho most veg ppl i meet are girls

I don't think the context is translating too well, I don't feel that stereotype, the women saying they liked steak derailed the class discussion to try and put out there it is so unusual for them to like steak. I guess the more shit I hate is people recognizing lame ass stereotypes thinking back on my original post it was def a "u had to be there" thing so never mind lol

Went to buy a Schneider knit online, they wouldn't ship to Malaysia, so I corresponded with them and it turns out I had to order by phone, stayed up until opening hours in the US and I see that the webpage has been updated and it's sold out. Called up the store up just to double check, none of the retail locations have it in stock either. Helpful customer service though. No other webstore seems to have it: Suspension Point has the same sweater, but it's in a different colorway, but not in my size

Needs a crosspost to the first world problems thread

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

boat shoes and duck boots

i'm in michigan so when i don't see one i see the other (boat shoes SS, duck boots FW)

below-freezing temperatures

knee-deep snow

having to shovel your roof

basically i'm just about done with michigan winter