shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I have a coworker who smells really strong of something really bad imo

he had a habit of always hanging around my computer;

so I spray this air freshen thing

I wasn't scolded but it was hinted that might have hurt his feelings

I've learned how to breathe through my mouth only now (in tiny breathes)

telemarketers calling me back and asking why I hung up on them. Happened twice this week. Didn't even know it was possible

This JUST happened to me. Dude called like fucking 5 times like a psycho. I finally picked up and he told me his name was Mark Davis (had a real strong indian accent, so I wasn't buying that) and told me he was with the Investigative Bureau or some shit and was calling regarding taxes. Asked me why I had hung up on him 4 times and called me a bastard twice LOL. I think he said something along the lines of "god bless you, you bastard" before hanging up on me. Really confusing and aggressive telemarketer. 

I tried googling the number (585)-568-6664 and I'm not getting anything. Just that it was out of NY. 

This JUST happened to me. Dude called like fucking 5 times like a psycho. I finally picked up and he told me his name was Mark Davis (had a real strong indian accent, so I wasn't buying that) and told me he was with the Investigative Bureau or some shit and was calling regarding taxes. Asked me why I had hung up on him 4 times and called me a bastard twice LOL. I think he said something along the lines of "god bless you, you bastard" before hanging up on me. Really confusing and aggressive telemarketer. 

I tried googling the number (585)-568-6664 and I'm not getting anything. Just that it was out of NY.

next time he calls just hold it next to a blow horn (:

when ppl skip almost all the lectures of a semester out of arrogance. this fuckhead self described "Hegelian" dipshit skipped every lecture of philosophy of science b/c he was taking one 2000 level hegal class that he felt was more "worth his time". fuck hegel and fuck you.

-_________________________-

My cousin's friend that he just imposed on our family. Some shit happened with him and his ex in Vegas so he just told him to spend the rest of the holidays here (they're both from Florida).

He's the "typical Burmese" man to me, not sure how else to describe it, but it's annoying.