shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

urinals without dividers between them

the french/italian building here is the worst. there's one men's bathroom in the building, on the second floor (for some reason they call it the "third" floor even though there's nothing under the "second"). the urinals are right next to each other, no divider. and to make it worse, they're both right next to the fucking sink on the same wall. the stalls aren't much better - the walls for them are short as fuck. i'm 6'1" and i can already mostly see over them without trying. whoever designed that bathroom was an asshole.

Spending hours, days, weeks on a manga/anime/show and finding out it's not complete yet and there is no end in sight.

Spending hours,days,weeks on a manga/anime/show,coming to to the last segment and finding out it's on indefinite hiatus.

Still pissed about my eternals being cut off by the e.r. team

So right now I hate insurance companies because my claim is taking forever and they'll likely deny it first time around anyway. This aftermath of this damn wreck is such a headache right now. I mean, I'm back to 100% health wise pretty much now I just gotta play the insurance waiting game. So stupid

Spending hours, days, weeks on a manga/anime/show and finding out it's not complete yet and there is no end in sight.

i find it funny that we can bang out a whole manga series in a few weeks when it takes the artist over 5-10 years to finish.

^ Yea I was thinking about that while reading Gantz. When you realize how much work it takes to produce it you tend to slow down your reading and appreciate the details on each page.

Gantzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................has failed me. Especially after reading yesterday.

It takes a lot of work, but the style is a little too perfect. There were about 4 pages of just 2 panels of giant faces, with almost the same serious and crying expressions. Not too much detail either. I hate waiting for an irregular ass release schedule on manga and it being sub par. Although I'm just going through the motions with Gantz at this point, it got shitty a while ago for me.

Berserk on the other hand is awesome, but it NEVER comes out!!! :angry: That I really hate

i find it funny that we can bang out a whole manga series in a few weeks when it takes the artist over 5-10 years to finish.

part of that is that is most manga running in weekly or monthly serial magazines. a lot of weekly manga every chapter ends in a cliffhanger cause they want everyone to keep reading next week. add in obon, golden week and other holidays and you end up with >50 chapters in a year for a weekly.

not tryna knock what mangaka do but i would argue that they are limited by the medium.