shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate when I'm driving home during middle school and high school students getting out of classes and they jaywalk in fucking groups right in front of my car. And then there's that fucking straggler that just looks at you and walks like he has a stick up his ass. But I feel better when I roll down the window, drive by, and yell out "get off the fucking road" with death stare. Fuckers

and then you wake up from your internet tough guy dream. you go about your day as normal, avoiding eye contact with those middle/high school students and afraid to make a sound

not everyone posts about their problems on the internet.

they all do.

it's as t3hcoke says, it's just easier to break the ice if you can bitch about the same thing than to find out what you like.

Edited by wahwho11

bru please elaborate, you will make my day.

started a few months ago when yewon kim decided to hoard all of her 'samgyupsal ahjumma' eyebrow tips from an avid reader of girlsack.com (me).

tumblr_mbvce894Of1qamwgqo1_500.jpg

but then a week or two ago she decided to tweet a pic of my uc knit-sleeved rider and not link my sales thread or anything. i was so sad in chat cause i only tumbl in the little leagues, and if she linked my thread i probably would've sold it to someone looking for a tommy ton halloween costume.

marc saw how >:*(*** i was and tried to help me make it to tumblr big leagues by sending yewon a few tumblr messages, but she was >:( at marc and almost reported him to the ic3. she also deleted the tweet instead of just linking my thread... T n T

s9BSg.png

tumblr_mbwvxytZmg1rvrhjro1_1280.png