shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate when people jump onto team bandwagons. example, my friend's being a b**ch , and just started cheering for the Saints.. i was like" wtf, you didnt even like them a couple weeks ago" .

i hate when people say shit like "i'm going to french press some coffee". wtf... you're gonna make some coffee. what's the point of stating that you're using a french press, really? did you just get it and you're excited? wtf? i hate tv.

French press is for noobs anyway, Chemex is that next-level tip

i hate when people jump onto team bandwagons. example, my friend's being a b**ch , and just started cheering for the Saints.. i was like" wtf, you didnt even like them a couple weeks ago" .

same.

i hate it when your using and x-acto knife on some paper and when you lift it up you realize you made cut marks on your desk

i miss my knife. if you were my swapbuddy i'd send you my green mat. haven't used that in ages. also could do it the ghetto way and place cardboard boxes under the paper, over the desk.

i hate it when people type "werd"

or "lul" "lolz" "nikka/nukka" and i cant think of any more at the moment but there are a whole bunch.

because you are basically typing the same amount of letters you would type if you were to type them out normally. why go out of your way to distort that or add additional letters which defeats the purpose of acronyms anyway?

it's more of an annoyance than hate i suppose.

internet slang

maaan. today i found out there was a chowking in san jose, but it's nothing like the one in the philippines. i got all excited cause i thought i was going to eat some congee after my doctor's appointment. some bullshit!

my arm is sore as fuck from drawing blood and the iv from last night.

How tired I've been.

The non-existent job hunt... and whenever I do have the time to look for a job no one is hiring.

The work load a certain professor expects of me. Go fuck. Yourself.

How I had to pay $700 worth of bullshit "bills", so now I have no money.

Staring at a dead end, and not having the guts to change it.

How I am currently complaining to the internet