shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

When my fellow Koreans get overly defensive when criticism of their nation/culture is made in any way.

"Dude, korea is the best fucking nation in the entire fucking world."

"Meh, it's ok, the neighborhoods I've been to are kind of dirty though."

"STFU, wheres your pride of your homeland, Korea whoops America's ass. KOREAN PRIDE!!!!!."

The same can be said when some Chinese/Taiwanese people I know get batshit crazy at me when I say Chinese as a language sounds horrible.

I hate cali drivers... the turn signal isn't an optional thing you jackass, especially if you're going to speed and try to slip into spaces barely big enough to fit your car. Also, motorcycle drivers that do the same thing... hey dumbass, just because your stupid harley makes a lot of noise doesn't mean that it won't crumple like a tin can if you hit me and I'm not going to swerve and kill myself so you can go on to reproduce

^ I almost did that with my boyfriends brothers foot cream! good thing I was all, "Since when was my toothpaste tube so shiny??"

Flip flops, and the nasty feet that occupy them.

People who decide to play DJ at a party, and change a song 40 seconds into it. And then does the same thing to the next song, and on and on and on.....

i don't really like when people who suck at things do better than you because of luck. such is sales.

BUT, there's always tomorrow.

sales is mostly about being in the right place (area of store) at the right time = luck..unless you're one of those people that don't take breaks and follow customers all around the store.

most of my big sales come from repeaters, some I don't even see much after shopping with them the first time around, after that it's mostly phone orders/emails.

what I hate is bitches who steal your sale like literally, had this one chick that was standing a few feet from me and I was new, didn't know the price of the matching wallet so when the customer I was with asked me, she swooped in and took over.

i hate that i cant stop thinking about this guy, the more i learn about him the more perfect (for me) he sounds

i hate that im to shy to do anything about it

Were you nice to him in the past?

You've gotta try – make contact and see what happens. Regret is a bitch.

Regret is a bitch.

true.

I've always regret no more than 2 minutes doing something i wanted to do, even if it crashed.

I've always regret sometimes many months after something i would have done, but i didn't.

i dont recall ever being not nice to him

but when im anxious i tend to lock up and lots of people think im stuck up because of it and i may have been abit anxious last time i saw him

hes moving back up here soon so hopefully ill get to bump into him

Pass him an e-note on facebook, or do one of those online polls and email it to him.

Do you like me?

yes [ ]

no [ ]

i think i have the flu and tomorrow i need to get up at 5 am take a train ride for 5 hours and then sign in to my uni........ not looking forward to tomorrow

sleep on the train ride over, use mobile alarm clock to wake yourself up.

11 hour work days on no sleep. Two days in a row.

People. Mostly, europeans. But I don't really count them as people. Or something.

need.... sleep....

Europeans aren't that bad. actually I prefer them as customers over Asians (except Japanese) sometimes because while Asians spend more they also are a PITA with the endless questions on discounts and tax backs. I say no, they say can you give me some discount? I say no, they say again, can you give me discount?

triesmypatienceitellyou

sleep on the train ride over, use mobile alarm clock to wake yourself up.

Europeans aren't that bad. actually I prefer them as customers over Asians (except Japanese) sometimes because while Asians spend more they also are a PITA with the endless questions on discounts and tax backs. I say no, they say can you give me some discount? I say no, they say again, can you give me discount?

triesmypatienceitellyou

Asians are worse. I lied. You're right. At first I gave them the benefit of the doubt... and that lasted about 5 minutes. Whoever said Jews were cheap never met an asian woman before. "This is on sale right?" "this is 5.99 right? Oh it's 7.90? then no thanks." Always payin' in cash money too.