shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Oh,yeah glad to see you are mentally disabled its coo though because my friend works at one of those places and he says they look happy all the time.

I honestly don't know why you have so much rep. You've become really obnoxious.

sunburn

my face is on fire.

get some of this HH-3oz_clear30.jpg

You might look pale cause it ain't transparent, but you ain't NEVER gonna burn. It'll stay on for hours. I swear by it.

Hope you feel better

when someone tells you to be up early cause you have a lot of shits to do. and then you call that person more than an hour later to find out that you woke up that person.

I should be sleeping as I'm typing this...

edit: and places that hire you but never call back/dont let you talk to the boss for no fucking reasons

sunburn

my face is on fire.

i was just about to post this shit. i went to the beach yesterday and got deep fucking fried, i'm gonna peel like an onion. i guess it's God's punishment for going to the jersey shore though

I work on a busy street so I always try to keep an eye for people who are trying to turn left off the street onto any of the places lining my street. Will always stop to let them by.

But on the topic of hate... when some of them, while in the centre, just force their way through oncoming traffic, thinking they have to yield. Those people are dicks. Just because traffic is moving slow doesn't mean you get an automatic pass.

Oh, and people who get aggrevated at pedestrians crossing when they want to turn right at the intersection.

Lastly, the huge deal bros make about UFC. It's probably just that I work somewhere that attracts the worst of the worst, but my goal today while in town is to not have any contact with 100 tonight. Booked that shit off.

oh my fuckkkkking god.

on the subject of how jack and i smoke wherever it's convenient and never get caught

me: "oh, jack and i just smoke wherever. we can just park and chill."

jeff: "yeah, i don't really..."

me: "it's not like we're running up to people and asking them to smoke."

jack: "since we act pretty casual, i think our chances of getting caught are lower since we don't really stick out."

jeff: "... uhh"

me: "we can tell you're not convinced"

jeff: "well i just don't get a dopamine rush like you guys when i smoke out in the open. yeah, it's fine that you guys smoke because you think you look cool."

i finally snapped and just told him that he was fucking stupid and left.

"Alpha male" attitude. this shit is THE WORST. Dudes with all new tattoos, drive 325's or lifted trucks, MMA stickers, aviator sunglasses. I don't know what the fuck you have to prove, but I really don't care.

You can just say guido, dont be afraid.

don't forget the clk brah

The CLK is pretty popular also, but with the wealthier 20 year old set. Just trade in the Famous Stars and Straps tee for a LRG tee and it's kinda tough to tell the difference between the species though. The other staple is solid color vans authentics. It's bizarre how they come in in groups wearing the exact same shoe. I'd be like "what the fuck are you doing" if my friends all showed up somewhere together dressed the same. I know people love them, but authentics scream nerd status to me...more so than puffy DC skate shoes do now.

People who can barely speak english who file paypal claims because they read the auction wrong, then lie in the paypal claim to bolster their case. Fuck that shit. I'm going to tell this cocksucker that I'll accept his return, and that he should just close the claim, then send the item back for his refund. This way I'll have both the item, money, and also this fucker won't be able to do shit since you can only open a dispute on an item once. bahahaha

This fucking kid: :mad:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHaUc0cFKt0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHaUc0cFKt0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

People who can barely speak english who file paypal claims because they read the auction wrong, then lie in the paypal claim to bolster their case. Fuck that shit. I'm going to tell this cocksucker that I'll accept his return, and that he should just close the claim, then send the item back for his refund. This way I'll have both the item, money, and also this fucker won't be able to do shit since you can only open a dispute on an item once. bahahaha

man that's genius haha.

once a guy to whom i sold a sweater on a french forum gave me a wrong adress twice and was bitching to get a refund on the shipping fees i thought fuck him and sold this shit on ebay.

not finding the words to express myself. more like, they're too tame.

and i wish i could bring him in my head, just to see the colors, beautiful sparkles, magic as fireworks are dancing.

all those so real, strong, powerful, vivid.

and if we could both walk around inside of each other, as we running that ship.we can dive deeper, them ships become submarines, closed, protected, from the outside, from invasions.