shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

lil wayne's occasionally so funny tho

lulz. a page late.

i remember my mum told me before the japanese took over, korean kids were taught the map of korea looks like a tiger and that the japanese taught korean kids that the map of korea looks like a rabbit. she also told me korea used to be spelled with a c, and that the japanese couldn't stand being after corea alphabetically so they changed it to a k.

People who are too nice.

When I'm on regular registrar at work, I have a system that involves people staying in order. Meaning that if your stuff is on the belt, your order will be next. I fucking can't stand it when people let someone behind them who has one single item go in front of them. It throws me off so much and people get pissy when I don't notice them. Here's an idea wait your fucking turn and I'll get to you when it's your turn.

-- people who leave their finished laundry in the only washer the whole day, resulting in me not being able to do mine.

-- at my place, people who don't ask if they can search through my fridge and cabinets for food.

-- at my place, people who wash each dish for only 1-3 seconds. They're still dirty, I just have to re-wash them.

-- having to wait for hot food to cool down when I'm starving.

-- sitting in the passenger side of a car with an extremely slow driver. Kills me.

-- people who act tough, leave neg rep, act disrespecful over the internet. In real life, there's a 95% chance you wouldn't say that to my face.

-- people who talk shit behind my back and then act friendly when they see me in real life.

-- vegetarians who wear leather shoes.

Vanessa Paradis is married to Johnny Depp.

This leads me to believe there is hope for women with a gap between their teeth (alleluia)

next level gap teeth, still ugly?

370662151_67feab6e85_o.jpg

I hate gap-teeth, looks ugly.

Also, British people are stereotyped for having bad teeth, not the French

People who legitimately think Obama is the Antichrist.

just wanted to point out that I never claimed this, nor do I prefer McCain :eek:

I just think obama is another criminal fuck that has successfully attached emotion to his campaign. all my friends are about his message of "change" but very few look past that and examine him objectively. this quote from an article I read today sums up my feelings nicely:

Obama has crooked the knee to bankers and Wall Street, to the oil companies, the coal companies, the nuclear lobby, the big agricultural combines. He is more popular with Pentagon contractors than McCain, and has been the most popular of the candidates with Washington lobbyists. He has been fearless in offending progressives, constant in appeasing the powerful.

multiple 45 minute breaks between classes from 8am til 4:30pm. too long to wait around for your next class, too short to do anything useful.. sigh

bring book, snack, ds/psp, jack off the in bathroom, browse some sufu

bring book, snack, ds/psp, jack off the in bathroom, browse some sufu

unless:

• can't read
    • die in a fire

[*]anorexic/bulimic

• can't eat
    • vomit
    • don't want snack

[*]batteries dead

• die in a fire
    • phone minya

[*]hands burned in fire

• can't jack off
    • can't phone minya

[*]batteries dead

• can't browse sufu
    • die in a fire

you're so not posi these days!! periods or what?

unless:
  • can't read
    • die in a fire

[*]anorexic/bulimic

• can't eat
    • vomit
    • don't want snack

[*]batteries dead

• die in a fire
    • phone minya

[*]hands burned in fire

• can't jack off
    • can't phone minya

[*]batteries dead

• can't browse sufu
    • die in a fire

White people who enjoy lil wayne - he gets away with calling all white people crackers like no other

women who defend lil wayne - "lil wayne my husband!".... nuff said

the whole irony of how Read a Book by D'Mite was played on BET

everyone converting their bikes into fixed gear then crashing the shit out of everything because they can't ride it

when you are so tired that you fall asleep in your desk, then upon waking up you can't feel your legs and get freaked out