shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i went out with my best friend on friday and we picked up one of his friends from work on our way to the bar. so I get out to let him in the back of the car and he gets all bewildered because he expects me to move to the back. of course I don't budge so he says "OH OKAY, I GUESS I'LL BE A GENTLEMAN" and reluctantly gets in the back.

I start smoking in the car and the asshole friend says to my friend in the most obnoxious bro-like manner: "DUDE, YOU NEVER LET ME SMOKE IN YOUR CAR. I GUESS HOT BITCHES ALWAYS GET THEIR WAY, RIGHT??"

.......OH HONEY YOU'RE TALKING TO ME... LIKE YOU KNOW ME

blair.gif

yeah it forever stays on the grey loading page with the grey spinny circle. i have an appointment with the genuis bar at 1:15, but i also hate how it takes forever to be seen there.

happened to me once last year, after an update. i had to reinstall the whole os but it left all my documents and everything, except it was very out of date and i had to reinstall leopard too...

happened to me once last year, after an update. i had to reinstall the whole os but it left all my documents and everything, except it was very out of date and i had to reinstall leopard too...

Exactly what happened to me.

Samsikle: The same thing has been happening to me too! I hate how it's chipping off, I swear it's a hazard to the health of my wrists (I've actually cut my wrists on them before)..wtfff.

I start smoking in the car and the asshole friend says to my friend in the most obnoxious bro-like manner: "DUDE, YOU NEVER LET ME SMOKE IN YOUR CAR. I GUESS HOT BITCHES ALWAYS GET THEIR WAY, RIGHT??"

i hate the fact that even if he did say "HOT bitches", you didn't leave "HOT" out of the quote. because, as much as you say his remarks pissed you off, i know a little piece of you was happy because he referred to you as a "HOT bitch".

sorry...my recent life is filled with bitterness and anger...

I would not modify the quote, and also if I did, if he would have just said "bitches" it would have had much more negative connotations and I would've called him on it immediately, thus changing the whole situation. and no, I was not "happy" nor "flattered" that he called indirectly called me a "hot bitch" because I believe there are more educated ways of complimenting a girl that you have just met.

you see the american app. ad heading superfutre lately, with the chick straddling a chair in highwaisted leggings?

at some fashion event last week i saw this girl wearing those in the most horrible way, with a plain tee tucked into them and some crappy wanna-be-biker-bitch leather jacket and a horrible horrible small balenciaga motorcycle bag (a bag that always looks bad no matter what IMO)

the worst thing about it was that she was wearing totally amazing shoes with this horrible outfit, black ponyhair givenchys from last season that i was dying for

i know that "fashion is for everyone" and "its all about your own interpretation" and "putting your own twist on things" but half assed outfits + good shoes are such a big big waste