shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fucking canadian buyer on ebay is trying to get me to pay for his shipping charges cause i shipped out the item "too early"

apparently i was suppose to wait a whole fucking month for him to finally send me a message telling me where to ship it. well guess what asshole,

suck it up and pay the 7CAD to get your shit, cause it ain't my responsibility to be a fucking mind reader and it's not like you didnt just get a $75 hoodie for $26 you cheap prick.

/end rant

So, my friend's sister got back from Japan recently from studying at Tokyo Uni.

She's now at my uni and is the president of the Anglo-Japanese society.

I go along to see her and have a chat and stuff.

When we're at dinner, there's this neckbeard fresher nearby who literally forcefeeds himself asian shit because he wishes to be yellow. Talking shit about how western food and cutlery isn't proper and how he brought only asian food to university, doesn't like western phones and wants a Japanese keitai etc.

I didn't care about him talking about anime, until he brought out his notebooks of festering bullshit.

He drew like an 8 year old and boasted about how good his drawings were. Then came the big notebook with dragons and and anthropomorphic furry stuff too.

I hate wapanese neckbeard freshers.

I also hate training for rowing, my quads are about to explode.

girls who purposely act dumb to be cute :confused::confused:

I thought he meant girls who are cute but are also really fake.

Or

Girls who you think are cute at first, but then realize they aren't once they take off their big glasses that obscure their face.