shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

It sounds a bit strange, but it really pisses me off how I can never seem to get any work done on a Friday. I have an hour long class in the morning then I just somehow manage to blow off the rest of the day. Half an hour of reading for my dissertation is all I managed; now I'm off to buy beer. Bah.

I fucking hate fruit flies. Motherfuckers got into the house somehow. I know I'm not the problem because I don't leave fruit or other food out; I'm not a dirty motherfucker. I've got them out of my room except for the one or two that wanders in here.

my boss is retarded sometimes.

"why did you clock out at 6:30 last night, now it shows over time for my store"

"it was busy"

"well, call me next time you're going into over time and ask me if you can stay"

if it's busy then why the shit would i have the time to call you? fucking dumbo.

being broke, broken cell phone, cell phone in general

especially blackberry pearl 8130

..piece of shit right there.

and petty bullshit

hairbrushes suck and so does JRA.

wa

wa

wa

waaaaaa

ordering shit online that doesnt fit when it arrives despite any odd sizing infringements.

You can have 15 different shirts cut with the same measurements but there's tons of way to make them all fit completely differently. Buying clothes online is a crapshoot unless you're really familiar with what you're buying.

I just realized that I didn't follow my own advice.

I fucking hate fruit flies. Motherfuckers got into the house somehow. I know I'm not the problem because I don't leave fruit or other food out; I'm not a dirty motherfucker. I've got them out of my room except for the one or two that wanders in here.

I4BMzkVLpt4

worked for me

use a container similar to the one in the video too

You can have 15 different shirts cut with the same measurements but there's tons of way to make them all fit completely differently. Buying clothes online is a crapshoot unless you're really familiar with what you're buying.

I just realized that I didn't follow my own advice.

im playing russian roulette on yahoo japan..sit with me for saki and lets spin the barrel.