shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Today I decide to take a trip to the nearest liquor store to get an Arizona. I walk up to the clerk and he charges me 1 dollar and 10 cents. I was like huh?????????? What da fux??????? It says 99 cents on the can. Can you read? He went ahead and told me some bullshit story about why he charges that extra 10 cents. I go ahead and knock that shit down on the counter and exit. I could care less about the 10 cent increase, it's about the principal. Anywhoo fuk that store.

I hate white suburban teenage fashion sense. Having lived in a city with almost nobody under the age of 21 for over a year, I hadn't noticed what was becoming so disgustingly prevalent in high school clothing till I swung by a mall in Bucks County.

Its like the oily runoff from Hipster Fashion.

Worst shit I saw was a kid who had some mall-jeans with fake brass knuckle fades on the front pocket.

I don't remember ever being that corny.

Alright, I know some of you fellas have noticed this shit, too. I'm sorry if this is a long one but I can't stand it any more.

Look, the History Channel flat out lies. They lie. A LOT. As a history buff sometimes watching the history channel becomes a level 1 Where's Waldo for the vision impaired. The lies are so loud and ill-executed that I can't believe that they think they can pull them off. They're just too easy to spot for someone with even a novice interest in history, specifically WW2 (which seems to be their main focus).

Last night I was watching a special about Caligula's Nemi ships. It turned into a slander piece against germans (as most of their programming does), claiming that the germans destroyed the ships. They went on and on and on without really providing any facts. I wrote a short essay once that touched down on this topic and nowhere did I find a reliable source that claims that the germans did it. There are just as many sources claiming that the Allies shelled the museum and that nobody really knows who did it, that it could have even been refugee squatters (who had been living in the museum). That and the insanely disproportionate amount of anti-euro identity programing on history makes it nothing but a propaganda channel. On that note, the 9/11 debunking program that they shat at us was nothing but a smear piece filled with character attacks and no hard facts from scholarly sources. The fag that they pulled in from popular mechanics is apparently related to Michael Chertoff, head of homeland security!!! If I want somebody to review an MP3 player, I'll turn to popular mechanics. If I want an investigation into 9/11, i'll turn to someone else. Yeah, thanks. Whichever side you're on regarding 9/11 (i'm still on the fence) one has to acknowledge what pitiful mess that channel is... Aren't there laws against disinformation? Has anybody else noticed how INSANE the history channel is?

I hate white suburban teenage fashion sense. Having lived in a city with almost nobody under the age of 21 for over a year, I hadn't noticed what was becoming so disgustingly prevalent in high school clothing till I swung by a mall in Bucks County.

Its like the oily runoff from Hipster Fashion.

Worst shit I saw was a kid who had some mall-jeans with fake brass knuckle fades on the front pocket.

I don't remember ever being that corny.

Around here it's bad, too. A lot of these kids are still rocking jeans under skirts. The guys might be the worst. Apparently they've discovered cheap monday and they look like what was cool in 2005. The black kids dress wack as shit now. Probably the worst of the lot. A lot of them are just discovering hypebeast or something and it's colors colors colors! with no regard to fit or finesse.

Guest Phrost
I hate when you are trying to get off of public transit, and as soon as the doors open these other idiots get in instead of letting you off. I've missed my own stop because of that shit.

preach. for you ny commuters, the fucking "if you see something, say something" announcements every 2 mins riding the train.

mouth breathers - if i can hear you breathing over the sound of the television, you need to shut the fuck up or go to a doctor or something nigga.

chewing noises

when people slurp from a can

that "AHHH" sound people make after taking a drink like it's the first one they've had in days or something

fat people

fat people in skinny jeans

the retarded b-boy fashion that is taking over the youths of manhattan

every kid you see in soho that is wearing a "vintage" starter cap with a flipped brim, tight levis/cheap mondays, nike dunk hi's, stunna shades, and a rope chain

paypal and all its fees/rules

same goes for ebay

euros who walk around looking at the sky

those stupid fucking "headbands" bitches have been wearing lately and while were on it this whole hippie revival bullshit

olives

the downtown 6 train

i think i left my unicloak windbreaker on the bus. its fucking gone. its not like it was expensive, but i loved that jacket and it filled a void in my wardrobe.

if anyone has a small they want to sell, get at me, i'll gladly take it off your hands

Ugh, leaving shit behind on public transportation is a fucking death fear of mine.