shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

having to deal with little petty bulshit to shed a huge chunk of bullshit out of my life.

waiting on other people, anyone in my way.

the all-time hates:

• going to the post office

• laundry at the 'mat and a landlord who won't install W/D hookups

• going to home depot in new york - nothing is ever in stock, the sheet ripper is always "broken," and no one has a fucking clue what they're talking about (to a dude in the paint dept - where's the spray paint? "we don't carry that anymore")

I would have done that but almost all of my books need to be the new editions which came out very recently. Next semester I'll buy them as needed... but this semester I'm using multiple books in each class at once.

And yeah I just whined to my friend and he told me his were around $800... which softens the blow a little bit.

these 4 pairs of underwear that I bought from target that are a size to small and look hella gay and feel even worse but that I refuse to throw away because that means that I will have to do laundry sooner every cycle. I'm wearing them right now, I hate them.

i feel the same about some boxer i bought, then i bought the same ones a size larger and they fit very bad and look even gayer. try this, you won't feel gay anymore by wearing your too small underwear.

these 4 pairs of underwear that I bought from target that are a size to small and look hella gay and feel even worse but that I refuse to throw away because that means that I will have to do laundry sooner every cycle. I'm wearing them right now, I hate them.

agreed with freecat, once you go a day with underwear that is one size too big, your one size too small shit will seem less gay

WHEN YOUR DAD ALMOST CATCHES YOU WITH WEED AND THEN HE ACTS LIKE NOTHINGS WHATS UP BUT IT ACTUALLY IS WHATS UP BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU UPSTAIRS AND WAITING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE BUT THEN LIKE YOU ACT ALL NORMAL BUT YOURE FREAKED OUT AT THE SAME TIME AND THEN YOU FUCKING HEAR ALL THESE NOISSES LIKE RIGHT NOW OF PEOPLE RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS SHITTT

i'm a lotttttt high