shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

very possible. the perfect cookie needs a good balance of chip to batter. often, an overload of chocolate chips is to cover up for an inferior batter. a good cookie maker is confident enough to be careful with chips.

then again, im not a big fan of chocolate chip cookies. white chocolate cranberry cookies are where its at.

very possible. the perfect cookie needs a good balance of chip to batter. often, an overload of chocolate chips is to cover up for an inferior batter. a good cookie maker is confident enough to be careful with chips.

then again, im not a big fan of chocolate chip cookies. white chocolate cranberry cookies are where its at.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Also the more chocolate chips in the cookie the worse it is a few days later, its just all hard and gross. onemancult do you have a good recipe for those cookies? I'd like to try to make them.

I hate when cookies are hard. They gotta be soft and gooey.

im disagreeing chewy cookie dont dunk well, if you eat cookies and milk they gotta be hard so they can soak up the milk and not just get wet.

People who wear boxy peacoats that are too long and too big with button down shirts, baggy jeans, and square toed black shoes.

one of my friends, we dont really hang out as much as we used to, dresses exactly like this. this looks beyond horrible, you dont wear wear baggy jeans with dress shoes looks stupid, but he doesnt take criticism well so i dont say shit and let him wear what he wants.

a. I'm on my iPhone so uploading pics isnt even an option at this point

b. As of right now I'm not ready for my relationship to end

c. Luckily rep isnt the reason I'm here

Like I said under different circumstances or after half a fifth of patron, pictures may very well get posted

who the fuck are you, T-Pain?

t_pain_music_view_240_1205.jpg

People who wear boxy peacoats that are too long and too big with button down shirts, baggy jeans, and square toed black shoes.

actually, this is pretty much my winter look.:P Except the dress shoes, and with boots instead.. .and I dont know if you´d call 501 37s baggy...

Sized up on the peacoat to get sweaters underneath it, so button down, cardigan, peacoat it is.

A peacoat big enough to fit your sweaters underneath shouldn't be boxy though. Wide around the chest and armpits yes, but it shouldn't really be any wider around the wrist or waist, which is where the magic of tailoring comes in.

Yet to find a half decent peacoat for my tiny frame that isn't exceedingly expensive...