shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

the average ebay shopper, often with below average intelligence.

DITTO. The fucking morons who bid on auctions 5 days before it's set to end, then over over the next 5 days them and the other noob ebayers get into an all out, no holds barred $0.50 fluctuating bidding war, only to be outbid in the last few minutes by the serious ebayers. It's ridiculous.

DITTO. The fucking morons who bid on auctions 5 days before it's set to end, then over over the next 5 days them and the other noob ebayers get into an all out, no holds barred $0.50 fluctuating bidding war, only to be outbid in the last few minutes by the serious ebayers. It's ridiculous.

I love doing that just to mess with people. See how far they'll go before I blow them away (nohomo).

Guest supernoob

TRlTE, HACKNEY, CLICHE BANALITIES. ANYWAY U WANNA LOOK @ IT I'M TIRED OF THAT SHIT

PPL WHO BITCH ABOUT "AINT NUTHIN NEW" AND THEN AINT COME UP WITH NEW SHIT (I.E. ME).

WACK NIGGAZ WHO THNK REFRENCES ARE "NEW" OR "FRESH (STREETWAREZ NIGGAZ)

im going to school at uw-madison, and im seeing far too much of the following:

north face fleece sweaters

gym shorts

american eagle

pajamas

pajamas with misc shit printed on the ass like "SEXY" or "CHAMPION"

wannabe fashionable guys who wear a blazer with a hoodie, flannel, etc

mexican poncho-hoodies, like the kind hippies and stoners wear

converse

aviators

wayfarers

every once in a great while, but still enough to be annoying: nudies

people smoking camels

jansport backpacks

threadless (not even acceptable threadless prints, always the ones that are visual puns)

I couldn't agree with you more. Turkish golds taste like shit, yet every person out here smokes them and refuses to smoke a different type.

whats so bad about camels? I get two cartons for $45 and the occasional mystery gift at the border

Better than most of your american ciggarettes (w/ the exception of Marlboro lights) IMO