shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

ha. without my japanese passport, i aint nothin.

i am a size 6, medium, flat chested, ginormous calves, a definite pooch in the mid-section, and have broad shoulders.

but fuck, i won't cry about what i have or wish that i looked like bizzy, jj, or isoform. i just know what my body is capable of, and i just roll with that.

jj > x

Scottish call centres.

Indian call centres haven't got shit on some mumbling Glaswegian smackhead. Last thing you want when trying to sort out your credit card. Fuck you Mastercard, take a leaf out of American Express' book and put your European centre somewhere where people understand the word 'enunciation'.

^i thought you were going to say when you dont the cut corners of your toe nail and when it grows out it diggs into your toes causing the strangest pain. i hate that pain.

Onychocryptosis, commonly known as ingrown nails (unguis incarnatus) or ingrowing nails, is a common form of nail disease. It is a painful condition in which the nail grows or cuts into one or both sides of the nail bed. While ingrown nails can occur in both the nails of the hand and feet, they occur most commonly with toenails.

I had ingrown toenails on both of my toes, then I had minor surgery or whatever and they cut all the shit away and applied some chemical to make it stop growing or something like that.

jocks

jocks turned hardcore kids

hollister and abercromie wearing kids

really tan blonde girls

guidos

liking horrible music

people that go to misshapes or clubs like that in general

being corny as fuck

flaky people

girls that call you a creep for trying to be friendly or start a convo, fuck you bitches

not having what i want. ex: xbox360, custom computer. car

nassau community college

people who cheat (bf gf wise)

working

liberals

no sex

anxiety

being nervous

my hair, sometimes

living in long island

lack of a viking beard

IMing someone and them taking forever to respond

not being able to walk around my house with just a shirt on because i have tattoos and my mom would bug out

straight edge people

girls that arent into me

girls that expect you to know what their thinking

man tits

Onychocryptosis, commonly known as ingrown nails (unguis incarnatus) or ingrowing nails, is a common form of nail disease. It is a painful condition in which the nail grows or cuts into one or both sides of the nail bed. While ingrown nails can occur in both the nails of the hand and feet, they occur most commonly with toenails.

I had ingrown toenails on both of my toes, then I had minor surgery or whatever and they cut all the shit away and applied some chemical to make it stop growing or something like that.

ah, the old ingrown toenail. i had a really bad ingrown nail years ago, and since i have a fairly high pain tolerance, when its not in the stomach, i ignored it for like 7 months, i finally could not stand the constant puddles of blood in my shoes so i got this taken care of. but yeah, shit sucks