shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

jackg, do you know if it's a common problem with the new macbooks?? I just bought a new mbp in July and my touchpad randomly stops working once every few days and I have no idea why. I never had this problem with the older generations.

edit: also I hate burritos that fall apart after like 2 bites.

jackg, do you know if it's a common problem with the new macbooks?? I just bought a new mbp in July and my touchpad randomly stops working once every few days and I have no idea why. I never had this problem with the older generations.

edit: also I hate burritos that fall apart after like 2 bites.

I don't actually have a macbook, just a shitty acer pc :(

sorry pal

When a fat, flaky and mature roach runs away from my wrath, shits on my Common Projects shoe box (~2cm skid mark), then cowers in my pile of received postage packaging that I am hoarding.

Also, going to sleep knowing there is such a cockroach inside my room - cannot close the door. :o:(:o

Hahahahahahahaha.

I hate it when people delete their facebooks and bring them back 1 day later.

GOOOOOOD 4 YEEEEEEEEEW DRAMMMMMA QUEEEEEEN

Haha I don't remember repping you but I guess I already did. So true, people are so proud of deleting their acct, then they always reactivate it.

When people be nice to you and then when you make contact with them a few months later they act like they dont know you. Like this one no titty and ass hapa broad. We chilled twice and talked to her from time to time and now I add her on facebook. She denied my request. Pretentious cunt.

fuck soft apples. no idea how people eat these wack ass gala apples all the time

red delicious all day

i only buy pink lady but sometimes there's a rotting one :/