shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

mine has been fucking strange too. random albums suddenly stop playing. it will refuse to play them even if i delete them from my library then re import. and the majority of the albums on my ipod have suddenly swapped album covers with other songs. no idea how this shit happens. fuck you, apple.

turn off the authentication on itunes. It should be in the options menu. Basically every time you "sync" your iphone/ipod apple goes through and looks for DRM mp3s that you did not buy on itunes and then removes them as part of copyright protection. It's part of the authentication process that itunes uses...because apple is a soulless corporate machine.

So just turn it off - or use a DRM stripping program to remove copy protection from your library completely.

Peace.

Friends that keep asking you for advice about a specific problem,but they never listen to you. I have been asked for advice about girls from my friend so many times I feel like hitting him in the head with a lead pipe the next time he asks me a question

If you just listened to any one of the people you have talked to over the years for 2 seconds, you would realize you have absolutely no clue. Girls that hit on you dont want to be saved, they want to be fucked.

Now your becoming a shell of your former self and starting to hate women, but its your fault. You give off a creepy needy vibe and the girls can smell it from across the bar

Shit man, your my boy but GROW SOME NUTZ

people in the office that are always nervously talking to themselves about what they're doing at the moment so everyone around them will know they're 'hard at work'.

fucker at my work always doing this while giving out these huge sighs every 2 minutes like life too much to bare.

and old people driving cars.

another class this guy breathes so hard through his nose it's like he's whistling.

jeeeeez.

the first week of class it sounded like there was someone snoring really loud near me so i kept trying to look around to who was sleeping but no one was. i realized it was this guy that had a breathing problem and which seems to attribute to his speech impediment.

^ya, I have some horribly disrespectful friends... especially when we go out to the movies or something because they are all ADD and will not shut up. they regularly answer their cell phones, go out for smoke breaks, ect... pisses me off because I always try to be a decent person and respect everyone else who's paying $10 to see a movie

If you talk in a (good) movie I will track you down after and pour bleach on your head (like in this story but reverse)

go out alone, its fun

this is what i did. fun night, drank a lot, woke up at a girl i know from class (not in her bed :/) with a huge headache and there was other people sleeping in the lving room.