transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

I tracked sufu member hustla down on his youtube account: drhustler, his ez board account: hustlin on you, his iss account: rolli and his aim: litohustla. Fucker never contacts me back and always changes his profile so I can't track him. Mother fucker is shady as hell.

If anyone has any info on him please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

with aliases like that, i think u shoulda known better than to deal with him.

Someome filed a claim against me for $40 claiming that he never received the goods i sold him. I've sent the package by registered airmail with a tracking number. He claims that he was on vacation when the package was delivered and the postman usually leaves packages at his door step (though I believe that registered packages always have to be signed for) and his housemate did not receive it during his absence.

I've also sent him pics of the receipt from the post office and have confirmation from the USPS website and my local post office that the package was delivered. I told him to look for it around his house or at his neighbours'. But up till now, he still claims that he never received it. The guy's name here is emeralds, anyone else has problems with him?

Do y'all think I should let paypal decide it? I'm reluctant to do it as paypal is notorious for their bias to buyers in dispute.

Someome filed a claim against me for $40 claiming that he never received the goods i sold him. I've sent the package by registered airmail with a tracking number. He claims that he was on vacation when the package was delivered and the postman usually leaves packages at his door step (though I believe that registered packages always have to be signed for) and his housemate did not receive it during his absence.

I've also sent him pics of the receipt from the post office and have confirmation from the USPS website and my local post office that the package was delivered. I told him to look for it around his house or at his neighbours'. But up till now, he still claims that he never received it. The guy's name here is emeralds, anyone else has problems with him?

Do y'all think I should let paypal decide it? I'm reluctant to do it as paypal is notorious for their bias to buyers in dispute.

yeah in your case you should let paypal decide it because you have a tracking number indicating you sent it out, which is all you need. if it is confirmed that it was delivered and you have proof (you do, receipt, tracking number, online confirmation from postal service on both ends), then he has no case against you

yeah in your case you should let paypal decide it because you have a tracking number indicating you sent it out, which is all you need. if it is confirmed that it was delivered and you have proof (you do, receipt, tracking number, online confirmation from postal service on both ends), then he has no case against you

the terms for a premiere paypal account involved in a dispute state that the seller is protected provided that:

- you sent a physical, tangible item in the condition in which it was advertised

- you have tracking and proof of delivery

- you sent the item to an address confirmed by paypal

it looks like things should be in your favor—hopefully you have a premiere account and sent the item to a confirmed address—so good luck. i just went through something like this. it took a little under two weeks for paypal to deliberate in my favor.

You should be cleared in a perfect world, whizkit. But usps won't admit fault and paypal's weird rules will probably screw you. Sorry, man. Hope things work out for you.

I'm holding off now from escalating the dispute to paypal, hoping that the buyer will take no action and let the dispute settlement period lapse. Though, it's not a huge amount of money, it would suck to get screwed by paypal. I'm thinking of closing my paypal account after this and save myself from future mental torture.

Yeah!

This fool filed a claim against me on paypal claiming the same thing! It was for a measly 10.00 package, and I had sworn he pmed me saying he recieved it, as I had sent a bunch of stuff out that week, and subsequently discarded the tracking number. That was my mistake, but I set about resolving it immediately, expressing my frustration that he had not ONCE mentioned this via PM or Email in the MONTH since I shipped it after everyone else I dealt with had recieved their packages.

He NEVER contacted me directly though. I pmed him and never heard back, and hit him via paypal/email trying to work it out. As I'm a novice with paypal, and had heard bad stories on here about sellers getting jerked, I just refunded the money. Perhaps this was a mistake.

I generally take people at their word, and I extended him that courtesy,but this sounds a little shady. Either that, or his housemates/neighbors are jacking him for his packages. Regardless, why the fuck would you order mad shit whilst on vacation? Sounds risky to me.

Let me know what happens with this. He closed the "dispute" after I refunded his money, but as i said, never contacted me directly throughout the entire process.

Care for someone named Vincent Lin that lives in New York(address to come soon) he scammed a lot of people on ISSforums for their shoes..

HIs iss user was haitoyouz, but you wont see that user again, since it's banned on ISS, not sure about sufu/nsb/hypebeast/etcc

here is a conversation, im Chineseleon on iss

VINCENT LIN

User on ISSforums.com --> HAITOYOUZ

My listing of Nike Dunk Send Help Sb sz10.5 VNDS condition @ $200 + $4(paypal fees)

http://www.solecollector.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=655482

saw you did a deal with haitoyouz in april for the sharks..

Have any paypal problems with him so far? I got a charge back from him after selling my Sendhelps for $204 buxs....

tell me your story if ya did.

---

well yes i did.

I sold him sharks for 240 paypal.

he sent the payment and i sent the shoes.

literally 1 month later for no apperent reason i log into my paypal and find a dispute for 260 dollars.

i talked to him personally and his mom was on the phone, he was too scared to talk about his actions.

i sent paypal the ups tracking number that showed the package was delivered and the iss agreement.

so hopefully i will get refunded.

---

How old is this fk face? HAHAHAH, he's going around scamming everyone.

WoW you're the 3rd person i know that got scammed by him!

I have no idea what to do right now, since my old thread got locked down.

---

lol some lil kid who his parents can't speak english.

its all good im not worried.

i have all his information and number. if i dont get my money back ill just pay a visit to him.. the money for a flight is no problem.

-----

PROOF of HAITOYOUZ DID STEAL ANOTHER PERSON'S NIKE DUNK Sharks , with 1 month chargeback afterwards on paypal. ******

ShoeBallin's Nike Dunk Sharks sz10.5 VNDS condition $260 http://www.solecollector.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=672719

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering, did you deal with this guy before? Anything wrong with your paypal after? because this guy did a chargeback on me and im wondering if anyone had a problem.

*this guy is Haitoyouz

----

Yeah, I had the same problem. I have a lot of evidence against him, and he hasn't responded to anything.

I have tracking to his house, which he signed for. I have feedback on ebay and here on iss. I even have a screenshot of him trying to sell the shoes he bought off me on here. I am waiting for paypal to sort it out right now. I think I should qualify for the seller protection program, but it is a huge pain.

--------

Same here just lost $204 on paypal.

My money is being on hold right now.

------

I think based on the seller protection plan on paypal, we should be covered, but I bet our money will be in limbo for at least a month. I hate when people scam. Does no good. This is the second scam I have had pulled on me on iss too. Lame.

-----

Proof of Rjwrock's selling of his shoes

Nike Dunk Sb Sabotage for $230

http://www.solecollector.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=662078

eequalsmcbrill

I bought a bag from him on April 24. This kid never replies to PMs or IMs in a timely manner. Now he never responds to anything. Earlier this month, he said he got his dad to mail it. No tracking or anything, after I asked him numerous times here and on AIM. I still don't see anything at my doorstep.

I filed a claim through Paypal and it ended today, but he doesn't have any funds in his account for me to get my money back.

:mad:

EDIT: it took a while, but i got the bag! so, not all bad.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=50945

ive been waiting on a supreme tee from seller perfectsky for over a month now

paid direct money transfer in bank because he's in Canada, and i really thought he was legit.

he keeps telling me he's shipped but is hard to get in touch with

any ideas?

edit : hes removed his supreme items from the listing now

I bought a sweater from goldengloves, but after almost two months I haven't received anything yet.

I opened a paypal case against him after a month (messaged him five times, but no response). On paypal he replyed me with a message that he had some problems with shipping and had just shipped it out. Since he's a moderator on this forum (right?), I trusted him, so I closed the case.

Now a month later, I still haven't received anything and he still doesn't reply my messages. What am I supposed to do now? Paypal doesn't let me open another case on this transaction. According to his selling topic, I'm not the only one that didn't receive anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm just wondering does anyone have shopping experience from bluesmart the ebay seller? How long does the shipping take? I bought a leather jacket from him about three weeks ago but still haven't got it. It might be he is shipping from Germany to Australia etc. But he is not replying my emails. So anyone have the same experience? Thanks!

Gambooby

I might be acting too quickly, but I purchased a pair of APC NS's off him a little over 2 weeks ago. He claimed to have shipped them 2 weeks ago from LA, but I have yet to receive them. I have sent him multiple PMs to find out the status of the jeans, but it appears as though he is avoiding me.

He is currently online viewing threads and everything, but still hasn't replied? I feel like something fishy is going on. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait another week before I pursue action through paypal, but this is to prove I do have some suspicion.

UPDATE - Gambooby

According to him, he has been busy with school...Still hasn't convinced me he shipped. I paid him well over 2 weeks ago, and he claimed to have "told his girlfriend to ship them out, about 3 days ago"...he thinks...

Terrible transaction, even if i do receive the jeans, which I still doubt I will. I work 55 hours a week, and can still manage to go to the post office for 10 minutes to ship something out; it really doesn't take long.

He is still being very vague about things, and seems like he is doing the bare minimum just to make me believe he isn't scamming me. I'm still going to wait till next week. No jeans, then I will be pursuing legal action.

Beware of user: Monkeymunzy

Bought a tee from him abt 2 mths ago and have not received anything

last correspondence from him was on 210508 in which he stated that the item got returned to sender due to a problem with the address and that he was going to resend it with tracking.

now I cant file a dispute with paypal as it has gone past the 45 day limit