Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

hey dr heech check this out!!!!

again the warehouse lee blog. klick on the pic of the 101J,

now thats pretty cool

http://ameblo.jp/wh-archives/

Fardin, you are the MAN !!

That's the !st 1945/6 Lee 'Riders' jacket but with the Lee 'Cowboy' buttons (crossover variation) we discussed earlier - same as the one on the cover of the David Little book.

That 101LJ is nice, and it's called a 101-LJ, rather than the Real McCoy's early version, which was titled 1101LJ (why.. I do not know). Although their current version (you posted a link somewhere before) isn't bad.

Are you gonna get one? What size are You? What sizes do they go up to?

I've got a couple of denim jackets on ebay as I've got WAay too many..

well i think i am going to get one, although i am also interested in the 101LJ although the 1945 rider jacket looks so great. both of em are really special.

isnt it amazing. i didnt even know about that one till you posted the pics earlier. and now wearhouse is making some repros. about the size i dont know yet. i wear a 40 in the 1934 lee cowboy and 38 in the current lee japan rider 101j . so i think your jackets are going to be to big for me

Speaking on 1930s jeans, after working like 70 hour weeks for the whole summer, I finally got some time off. To celebrate, I washed my one-year (sort of) old Lee 101B 1939s, fifth wash I think... Anyway, I'll go ahead and post how awesome I'm feeling right now :)

Got my lady to showcase them, I guess the fit isn't that awesome on her. I adjusted the color balance and contrast to try to show off the color realistically.

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

What's hanging out to dry?

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

Hair-on-hide patch

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

Still never ever managed to achieve proper combs, sup

yeah nice pictures man. where you at? västkusten?

Awesome stuff, looks like your living in a very peaceful place!!

opeth when's your next trip to stockholm due?

Sole Food Shop in the UK has 101 B and Z on sale right now... great prices.

https://www.solefoodshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Lee+101B+Gold+Label+Selvedge

I'm wondering, is anyone able to recognize this particular version of the 101 B (based on tag/stitching/etc.)?

Is it the one which is vanity-sized by 2 or 3 inches? (Thus tag size 32 = 34 inch waist?).

And have you got any experience with stretching? I seem to recall hearing they stretch a lot... but too lazy/busy to conduct proper search. Any advice would help, thanks.

opeth when's your next trip to stockholm due?

It might get delayed since I'm thinking about moving to Oslo in the autumn, but if I have enough cash I will surely come. December/January is pretty much decided on since I get a nice tax refound then but if I'm heading over there before that I will definately let you know!!

Here are a couple photos of my Edwin repro Lee war time repros after about four years of honest wear and a couple of cold water washes. The upside down arcuate and laurel wreath button fly are cool unique details of war time Lee denim.

Leefront-1.jpg

LeeCUfront.jpg

Leeback-1.jpg

Wow looks good. I have a brand spanking new one of the same. I guess this is what I'll look like after 4 years.

BTW- Check this out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOHNBULL-SELVAGE-JEANS-34-BIG-E-LEE-101-Z-501-101-LVC_W0QQitemZ220461682772QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item33548a5054&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Me an Lee jeans do not have a happy hstory , I have never had a pair that worked out fit wse or after wash that I really liked . However , that hasnt stopped me . Got a pair form Cultizms sale , 1966 101z , which are a good fit . I have worn them for a month and a half , everyday , 4m walk from work , gardening etc,... they are unwashed . Might just keep them ...

14thjune096.jpg

14thjune095.jpg

14thjune093.jpg

Me an Lee jeans do not have a happy hstory , I have never had a pair that worked out fit wse or after wash that I really liked . However , that hasnt stopped me . Got a pair form Cultizms sale , 1966 101z , which are a good fit . I have worn them for a month and a half , everyday , 4m walk from work , gardening etc,... they are unwashed . Might just keep them ...

14thjune096.jpg

14thjune095.jpg

14thjune093.jpg

did you soak these first, if so was there any shrinkage ..

i was going to get a pair i hear they come up big in the waist