The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Are the Lees in the rotation at all stun? Partial to those.

Not that these are bad. Just that those are what I got.

Sorry to hear you took another hit. Damn cars are a nuisance.

I havent had time to wear them. Id ride in them, but theres a big hole in the inner thigh, and I havent had time to patch them up.

Hopefully after the rain, I'll be able to get em patched.

will. Very nice. How long have you been wearing them?

Anyways... Posting ANOTHER update, not too much change, cept the back pocket is blown... Can you SFers guess wat happened this time?

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

Hey stunt, how long have you been wearing those okinawas? I have the same pair and I'm finding them hard to fade.

It's about time to iron those Edwins inside out ! Cause the indigo to blend and set and set the train trafcks ..

awww yea you fucks thought 3xxxl didn't have secret warrior technique uh ?

woyyy yaaaaaaa

Hey stunt, how long have you been wearing those okinawas? I have the same pair and I'm finding them hard to fade.

Ive been wearing them for a bit over a month. I ride my bike, so they get a lot of friction around the thighs.

I washed them last night, to get some dirt out from last month.

DSC00241-1.jpg

Next to a pair of deadstock Okinawas. (for a little denim experiment ;) )

DSC00242.jpg

Not too much contrast, but they shrank back down, which was wat I was aiming for anyways.

funny how Edwins and Nudies have produced some of the best ever fades I have seen on SF, yet they dont get much love at all on here.

interestingly enough, some of what we consider the uber-premium JPN brands don't ever seem to get that kind of sheer blue 'glow' either.

good work guys.

Edwins do seem to get lots of love, but it's true that they aren't very hyped on SF. A little while ago Nudie was being sweated really hard though, and now it seems to have fallen off a little. I suspect it's because people realized that along with the short wear time they have a short lifespan.