The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

hey superdenim... here are my 5000bk's at 4 1/2 months and 2 soaks:

bkfrontqe9.jpg

bkbackhd9.jpg

bklegwv9.jpg

also posted a few more pics in the samurai 5000 thread.

awesome, i just soaked mine tonight as i'm bringing them to gordon on sat to try and taper and chainstitch those fuckers. i'll post pics tomorrow. those look awesome so far..

These H&Ms are probably about 4 months old, and I wear the shit out of them. I skate in them and wear them pretty much all day and night.

Damn they are fading so slowly...

The first 4 months of wear seems to yield very little compared to the next few months, but your jeans have very little creasing considering you wear them so hard... my 501s at 4 1/2 months have much more heavily entrenched creasing and all I do is walk around in them. Though that may also depend on the tighness of your jeans... if they're a little loose it'll be harder to form firm creases.

those bk's look awesome. Can we get a pic of you wearing them? interested to see the fit

thanks guys. here are some pics of the fit. these are a size 30 and were hemmed down to a 32" inseam by gordon at BiG. awesome, awesome service over there. for reference, i'm 5'8", 165 lbs and my natural waist is 31".

bkfitfrontzq7.jpg

bkfitrearho6.jpg

bkfitsidedb7.jpg

The first 4 months of wear seems to yield very little compared to the next few months, but your jeans have very little creasing considering you wear them so hard... my 501s at 4 1/2 months have much more heavily entrenched creasing and all I do is walk around in them. Though that may also depend on the tighness of your jeans... if they're a little loose it'll be harder to form firm creases.

yea, they are kinda loose. but they are probably fading so slowly because the denim is paper thin ... and i have never used any starch on them or anything. levis denim is way more thick and rigid.