The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

ahhh the bed wetting. takes away all credibility i guess. hey it happens to the best of us i guess. not saying im the best. ill probably get flack for implying that.

JesseJB you've got some good knee wear. do those fit tight tight? or a bit more relaxed?

Guest jeffvyain

mmm yessss wetting the bed. honestly, yes, it does take away your creditibility. not so much in the sense of you being a dishonest person or anything like that, moreso just that you are less of a human. i personally haven't wet the bed since i was like 3 years old, but if i were in your position, i certainly wouldn't go around telling people about it.

JesseJB you've got some good knee wear. do those fit tight tight? or a bit more relaxed?

They dont fit too tight at all..the knees just got a really good start when I blew a tire on the freeway the day after I bought them. Got fading right away! And I do lots of rockstar slides for extra wear when Im at home.

They dont fit too tight at all..the knees just got a really good start when I blew a tire on the freeway the day after I bought them. Got fading right away! And I do lots of rockstar slides for extra wear when Im at home.

haha, THAT's what I've been missing... more rockstar slides!

more random lvc updates almost 5 months old. pretty moderate wear. Been wearing them to work at my parents cafe a lot lately, hence the random blotches of weird color. Ill throw up some comb pics later too. and the tag which is lookin pretty neat

these things are getting dirtier

2pru2jr.jpg

2ngeg44.jpg

447y0wl.jpg

2u7vyx2.jpg

Got a pair for Xmas, warm soak the same day and shrunk 1" in waist, 3" in inseam. my question for yalls is how the hell do i get rid of these fucking knee bulges? I think that as time passes, they will start to fall better around the bottom and pull the knees out, but I dont know. Never really encountered this before. some pics:

denim009yp5.jpg

denim008hp0.jpg

And some more

denim004id4.jpg

denim001wn8.jpg

Good things to come I hope :D

ok these are my lee 1937 hair on hide that ive had for about one and a half years now, theyve had about ten months effective wear and one rinse in the washing machine at 40 Celsius

HPIM0036.jpg

I got them from a friend cause they were too tight for him. he busted the top button during the first week then he gave them to me :D

HPIM0037.jpg

nice wear on the thighs if Im allowed to say that myself...

HPIM0039.jpg

I had to restitch the left pocket this spring because it was falling apart

HPIM0041.jpg

honeycombs...

HPIM0043.jpg

I always get those wearmarks under the back pockets, I guess because I wear my jeans low on the hip, plus I had to restitch the yoke

HPIM0044.jpg

overall back view

Sick jeans! Holding out on the wash has paid off.

my studio d'artisan sd-103 have now more than one year of everyday wear, and they look very faded. can't post pics though, I've got no camera. I think one year of everyday wear is the right amount of time to get a good fading, not 6 months.

nice to see you posting.

way to tease us tho.