The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Sorry for the multiple post, but the site has a 10 picture limit.

Today:

1001704ky4.th.jpg

Very dark picture of the details (you might have to look carful to see it.):

1001705sn1.th.jpg

1001708fl1.th.jpg

1001709yn6.th.jpg

1001688fb5.th.jpg

I thnik that I should of wore them a little longer and mayber soaked them a little longer. But there's always next time. Also seven months, no wash. Worn every once and a while.

^ i should have been more clear in the small questions thread. how about three months of "solid" wear? i understand your enthusiasm but people here are used to seeing a lot of denim, especially in this thread.

This is why this thread makes me want to slit my wrists.

The Evolution of Jeans thread.

Since when did it become the dumping ground for random pictures of 3 month old Nudies and barely worn grifters? Add it to the list of threads that have really been shitted up.

We need a "pics of your denim here" thread, kinda like SF has.

Christ, I haven't had a bedtime since the 5th grade.

Do we have some 5th graders buying raw denim?

Ummmmmmmm... second year of college.

lol yes...some of us here have bedtimes:rolleyes:

LOL, I need a good laugh.

well, im guessing it means that he lives at home, and was soaking his jeans late at night

im gonna take new pics soon, going for the wash in under a month i think...

Yes, thank you sean. I really should of been a lot more clear period and should of expected to take some shit from you guys. I should of told you that I soaking them to shrink the hell of out them, due to the fact that they streached out way too much. Right now, I'm taking a break from them and then come January I'm going to altinate weeks. ie one full week of wear, one week off. Only soaks every couple of months to shrink them back, but that will be wear.

apu: thanks man. do you wear those a little loose? the combs look great and they've got some verticality going on so i'm guessing the jeans aren't super tight. how much have they stretched out on you?

anyway, nice to see what i've got to look forward to in a couple months. i love the color of the denim...such a nice deep blue.

yea, the denim is of a nice color

pity i aint too active in them, want to get more lap fading going on but isnt happening

the jeans fit me slim, not tight, they were once pretty tight for the first few days) and now have streched about 1n1/2 to 2 inches in the thighs, and i wear them just below my hips

overall i am pretty happy wf my calis

those look crazy good.

amazing holy cows---------surprising as i wouldn't think looser cut jeans would yield them so well.

the back pocket atari is really interesting.

very nice lap fade, too.

great to see that his persistence is paying off!

thanks for posting the denim p0rn0

yeah, this guy i work with has these OE projectile-loomed bargain-basement levis that look fucking awesome, just because he's been wearing them forever-----they were light to begin with to be sure. all that matters is how much/how hard you wear your jeans. all the rest is for accountants.