The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I dabble in audio stuff. Play in a few bands and try to save myself some coin by fixing/building my own stuff. Still learning but I definitely have a long way to go. I dig on some hi-fi as well but I really can't afford to be that in to it past the stage where I'm currently at.

Thanks on the jeans, the yellowish color is actually just morning sun at a funny angle reflecting off some of the more worn parts of the jeans. Kiya just dropped me a line saying if I actually washed these sumbitches they might last longer. Oh well, old punk habits die hard I guess.

Judging by the background in your pics Jack, do you happen to be into audio equipment? I see the bookshelf speakers, soldering iron, and possibly cd player and preamp.

Oh and nice jawnz, is the yellowish color how they fade or are they some sort of stain?

1001's at almost 15 months after the fourth or fifth machine wash. They've been through a few hand washes and more cold soaks/rain soaks than I can remember. 634s are at 6 days. I don't think the tree appreciated it when I put both pairs on it.

Can't rep, but the 1001s are looking sickk