The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Guest '___________________'

Those Skulls up there are beautiful. The Gap jeans, as much as you wore them, didn't amount to much... or hardly any visible wear for that matter. Why wear them for that long?

Those Skulls up there are beautiful. The Gap jeans, as much as you wore them, didn't amount to much... or hardly any visible wear for that matter. Why wear them for that long?

because they're the only pair of raw denim i own. plus they were part of a semi-contest amongst me and two of my friends. at the time we started i refused to pay more than 40$ for a pair of pants, but now that i've gotten into denim i'm looking to buy an actual nice pair of jeans. looking at SC47s probably from zk's store here in taiwan, faith.

ps: yea the gaps are pretty shit though, in both the wash and soak it seemed like barely any indigo came out, the water was actually more yellowish green than blue. its what you get for 20$ denim i guess.

Big Ben by Wrangler, chore coat.

not my evolution, found it this way. Can hardly imagine what the previous owner did with it. This is after one wash.. still dirty. Had a hard time capture the color and fading, but you get the idea.. I need to patch it up in several places soon.

with flash

bigben001.jpg

color fading towards the bottom

bigben017.jpg

bigben008.jpg

bigben009.jpg

bigben012.jpg

bigben013.jpg

bigben015.jpg

Started wearing these on January 1st of this year. This is my first pair of selvedge denim...

Rodeo Ralph Lauren, not sure of the # or anything but it's the one with Japanese selvedge. The tear marks on the knees are from a skateboarding fall a couple days ago. No soaks or anything, decided to just wear them the way they came. The color in the pictures is pretty accurate.

rrlmarchnd1.jpg