The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

45rpm patches are actually pretty thin. doesn't redmoon have some pretty impressive patches on their jeans? but they still aren't tooled...

I don' t consider the thickness of a patch relevant when discussing the quality of the leather. 45 rpm leather is really good. After a little oil It makes all the other jeans patches look bland in comparison.

Some really nice jeans on the last coupke of pages. I especially like poly800rock's Samurais, lovely soft nuances on 'em.

Updating with some pics on my Julian Red Californias. I've now had them for about 7 months, and a total wear of approximately 6-6½ months. Still haven't washed them. I must say that they for sure are a great pair of jeans, could've wished for more visible whiskers, but all in all I'm very satisfied with them.

dsc07207uk1.jpg

dsc07204et8.jpg

Some really nice jeans on the last coupke of pages. I especially like poly800rock's Samurais, lovely soft nuances on 'em.

Updating with some pics on my Julian Red Californias. I've now had them for about 7 months, and a total wear of approximately 6-6½ months. Still haven't washed them. I must say that they for sure are a great pair of jeans, could've wished for more visible whiskers, but all in all I'm very satisfied with them.

Nice, I'm sure the whiskers will be more pronounced once you wash them, but they look good now.

I'm really liking the black, Cali silvers and was just thinking of grabbing a pair of these today as well.

Another Hypebeast denim experiment gone wrong...

Oh yea, I forgot to post up the pictures of when i flattened out my combs. I guess ill do that since I have nothing else to do.

Before:

f701d705.jpg

After:

IMG_1229.jpg

About 4 Days of Wear..

I hate STFs and how they make it look like there is a bubble in your ass..:P

846475e0.jpg

Hey...if you guys wanna start up all that inter-forum bullshit again, be my guest.

do you really think that one insignificant post could really spark some sort of dangerous e thuggery? A scuffle of epic proportion?

give me a break..

still denimes look sweet

cross from WAYWT

vxepo7.jpg

RRlL's slim bootcut..two months or so...

just a teaser pic. ill take some detail shots tomorrow

this is the evolution of jeans thread. you're supposed to see the jeans undergo a state of transformation. not all jeans are going to be holy grail status when they touch your skin..

kixslf how long have you had those?