The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

June 16 - October 3

2 hot soaks

These have stretched a lot and I bought these to "fit" at the time. Thinking about a giving it a very hot wash tonight.

Hey, we've been pretty much wearing these for the same time period and have hot soaked the same number of times..

Mine have stretched out far too much for my liking too..I'm thinking of soaking then throwing them into the dryer tonight

Hey, we've been pretty much wearing these for the same time period and have hot soaked the same number of times..

Mine have stretched out far too much for my liking too..I'm thinking of soaking then throwing them into the dryer tonight

they will stretch right back with after a wear or two.

they will stretch right back with after a wear or two.

haha, is that what happened to you?

Yeah the first time i hot soaked them they stretched back out the next day..so i threw them in the tub again for a longer soak..

the second soak seemed did the trick for a little while longer

Guest Arcarsenal

Five months ago I posted this:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=454867&postcount=4687

I took some new pictures the other day. Earnest Sewn Fulton 53 ~9 months of wear.

All in all, there some difference but a lot of it it is really small details like the pocket stiching fraying, that hole from my wallet and wear from the hidden rivets and other little things that make the jeans mine.

After I took these pics I gave them a cold wash in the tub with Dr. Bronner's but didn't really see much of a differerence, just some more pronouced blue tones in the lap and down the legs, especially in direct sunlight. I really dig these jeans though, they are so comfortable.

1479034587_6e1a937086.jpg

1479891292_4c0bcbad81.jpg

1479034395_8afc1be274.jpg

wow, Canes look great, massive potential they are coming along really well. Eternals look good, but lightly worn. have you worn them the whole six months?

sammies look great too, honeycombs are amazing. no wash for 12 months though? brutal

Five months ago I posted this:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=454867&postcount=4687

I took some new pictures the other day. Earnest Sewn Fulton 53 ~9 months of wear.

All in all, there some difference but a lot of it it is really small details like the pocket stiching fraying, that hole from my wallet and wear from the hidden rivets and other little things that make the jeans mine.

After I took these pics I gave them a cold wash in the tub with Dr. Bronner's but didn't really see much of a differerence, just some more pronouced blue tones in the lap and down the legs, especially in direct sunlight. I really dig these jeans though, they are so comfortable.

1479034587_6e1a937086.jpg

1479891292_4c0bcbad81.jpg

1479034395_8afc1be274.jpg

Nice fading. Would love to have some of my jeans that coloured for summer