The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

wow what is the actual color of those imperials.

I guess they're darker than that picture. Here are a couple shots with flash, taken idoors:

sufuimperialsthirteenmobx8.jpg

sufuimperialsthirteenmoyb4.jpg

With a couple shots of the fit:

sufuimperialsthirteenmoug1.jpg

sufuimperialsthirteenmopq0.jpg

They are about 8 months old now, 2wash, just gave them the 3rd one ( willpost pitures later on). These didn't get the amount of wearI would have liked to give them but still...

Brand New:

31BU0020.jpg

31BU0011-1.jpg

Now:

HPIM5027.jpg

HPIM5021.jpg

HPIM5031.jpg

HPIM5029.jpg

HPIM5023.jpg

Some bonus:

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

Its nice to see some evolution shots where the jeans are being worn...most of us forget that the jeans look even better when a body is inside them to explain all the fading & creases.

Yes! Thank you. I think all Evolution posts should include a picture of the jeans being worn, not simply for aesthetic purposes but so we can see how things such as fit, creasing, etc. all contribute to unique wear.

It was a pretty gay statement I made...but come on...we come online to look at other dudes in their jeans...if you're not comfortable with your sexuality and being a little gay now and then, you're on the wrong forum.

^I totally agree about the imperial/nudie similarities...I have to look twice when I see pics...but the denim IS much nicer in person...just similar in pics.

has anyone ever looked at their own jeans, being worn by someone else. that happened the other night, and it was pretty much the first time ive ever looked at my jeans objectively, which as most know is sort of hard when they are a reflection of what you put into them.

Yeah - I know what you mean...Cheep should know...got to post a pic wearing his Cane's 45

Just wondering do people when they post their jeans in here give the actual amount of days/weeks/months worn, or just how long they've had the jeans?

This is a bit confusing at times.

Example, Soulcraft upthere is saying that his jeans are 8 months old but that they didn't get the amount of wear he would've liked.

Does this mean that he didn't wear them for the full 8 months?

If he would've only worn them half of the week then they would effectively only have 4 months of wear in them.

Just wondering.