The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^^^ you arent trying to pass those off as Cures are you?

You're right...but APC "claims" that its the same denim used in the NS, but because of the taper, the selvage line is cut off. Probably bs, but that's their story.

I know this man...Its the same denim. Why would they source different denim when the only difference is the cut?

Would you guys be up for a gallery that was put together like this:

denim.gif

I'm bored, and would like to work with Ajax and Javascript to make a neat gallery.

Note: that's only an example, if you support the idea, and would like to see any categories included/excluded, let me know. I'm trying to think how to incorporate the pictures, whether to put them as a javascript action to show them onClick, or put them on a different page...

i like this idea.

it could be similar to the photo gallery/comment setup that they have over at mynudies.

but less shitty. and more awesome.

i like this idea.

it could be similar to the photo gallery/comment setup that they have over at mynudies.

but less shitty. and more awesome.

i may have a picture of my old ass blackblack SJ's on there. i dont remember if i posted it or not.

but yes its shitty.

htw, pbjs look fantastico

what's the crotch situation, though?

repaired? impending doom? held up well?

i thought i remembered there being some discussion about how the slubzz meant more abrasion, and thus higher likelihood of holes in that region

but yours looks good (albeit well-worn)

Crotch has been repaired with contest Samurai denim (thanks again, DD!) I never had a blow-out, but doom was definitely impending. Crisis averted.

Yeah about 3 months. Received them in early June I'm pretty sure.

The ass whiskers are pretty bogus. What a dumb repair that's going to be down the road. Great jeans though.

Also, nice New Standards above.

Edmond, those will be excellent if you can keep from wearing your other stuff for a little while ;)

I get ass whiskers on all my jeans...they never need repairing.

Yeah about 3 months. Received them in early June I'm pretty sure.

The ass whiskers are pretty bogus. What a dumb repair that's going to be down the road. Great jeans though.

Also, nice New Standards above.

Edmond, those will be excellent if you can keep from wearing your other stuff for a little while ;)

heheh thanks mate! yeah mine has those ass whiskers too gimme... but i kept these aside for the no2's first.. anywyas will wear these nest week..

Kikoutei, those are beautiful. The honeycombs are great.

I love how those BKs fade. Suuuuch an original looking pair of jeans.

One of the best looking pairs I've seen here. They rank right up there with those grail 710BKs.