The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

(x-posted)

All right, I realize that my last s710bk update wasn't very long ago, and I wasn't able to wear them for a week or so due to them being repaired, but I'm giving these a gentle handwash today, and took some pre-wash pics. So here goes.

(Sunny but strangely misty day, snow all over the place, so weird light bouncing all around prevented me from taking outdoors pics. Did my best indoors but wasn't able to get a satisfying full front shot.)

Front

p1290087zz9.jpg

Knee coated with dust and durt

p1290089lj4.jpg

Back

p1290094wj9.jpg

p1290095dd6.jpg

p1290097cb8.jpg

Fit

p1290076ou5.jpg

p1290077zz8.jpg

Eh?

p1290100qo4.jpg

Like I said, they're getting washed today. I will share post-wash pics if there's some noticeable change and/or when I get around to it.

you need to take some obnoxiously large pictures like some other people do because those are actually worth seeing unlike most of the other ones.

This, good God this. They are stunning. We want detailed pictures with equally detailed descriptions of how you wore and washed them ;).

yeah dude those are fricken awesome. i love the dirty look mine will never get since i don't really do any yard work :(

edit: can't let keendream have all the fun so i took some pictures too doggy.i just soaked them in detergent last week and im really liking how its becoming more subtle. i did a couple repairs last week and need to do a couple more since my coin pocket is kinda messed. stitched on a red tab too just for fun. The tab was taken off an old pair of levis and looks quite old. bring on the neg haters.

the pictures are not consistent... i think because in the back picture, the sun is reflecting off the cement and into the lens of my p & s camera. you can actually see it before i cropped it. and it obviously didnt happen again in the front because the pants weren't in the same exact position

ill take pictures with my dslr after the wash and when i get a wider angle lens

3241274235_508486c08b.jpg

3241271811_28916f64d7.jpg

old pictures: flickr.com/khoiphanninetytwo

wrangler 13mwz made in usa vintage deadstock

raw in november

all repair by hand

2 showers

1 fountain wash

hand wash

1 rainstorm

snowstorm

my first pair of raw denim

SNC10347.jpg

SNC10350.jpg

all repair by hand

skulls 11 months. no wash! bad pictures as always :cool: I'm washing these right now, so I'll post pictures of them once they're dried.

Hello red tag.

o____o

oh my gilly gosh o___o

stunning pair. did you do an initial soak before wearing these?

did you have to make any repairs? eg/ crotch blowout.

+rep

wrangler 13mwz made in usa vintage deadstock

raw in november

all repair by hand

2 showers

1 fountain wash

hand wash

1 rainstorm

snowstorm

my first pair of raw denim

all repair by hand

Time to retire these bruh

No point in wearing denim if theyre gonna rip from hoppin a fence or doing the splits... just in case