The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Time to retire these bruh

No point in wearing denim if theyre gonna rip from hoppin a fence or doing the splits... just in case

well i wear more than one pair of denim at a time so it rally wudnt botha meh brrewham... no point in being afraid to do what you do in yo denim boyeee.

Cant really see much detail cuz of the lighting, did you soak those F310s before wearing?

I have the same cut, im kinda pissed of with the stacking on mine, i like either alot of it or as little as pos so it doesnt look to retarded.

Cant really see much detail cuz of the lighting, did you soak those F310s before wearing?

I have the same cut, im kinda pissed of with the stacking on mine, i like either alot of it or as little as pos so it doesnt look to retarded.

i agree with the stacking

and yea i did soak them 1st

klutz those look good from what I can see. you should really shoot in the shadows outside or when it is overcast... most of the time direct sunlight will be too bright

will do in the future

and thanks :cool:

skull 5010xx 6x6

img0140oe5.jpgimg0163da7.jpg

these have been in storage for two years or something. i thought i lost them when i moved but i found them today- they don't fit.

selling them here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1643857#post1643857

i would keep them if they weren't too small...

Beautiful. Make me proud to own a pair myself.

those are awesome poly.

I washed these when the last time i posted pictures. I forgot to add detergent or anything. I just love using my point and shoot now since its alot easier and all and usually no corrections are needed.

Left front leg looks like theres a super long crease coming from the outside across the knee. It isn't, its just the shadows.

3251148649_771e041570.jpg

3251974910_917950a330.jpg

3251147649_b2d69531dd.jpg

Best pants everss. I was actually tempted to buy another pair but i should try other jeans.

Old pictures of them since they were 3 months:

flickr.com/khoiphanninetytwo