The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

that's crazy how your hige is way up high, cmf!

i guess it's from all the skating you do.

i think its because i wear those pretty low. the waist is 31 i think, so after about an hour they sit about an inch or 2 below my hip bone. low enough that tho they wont fall down without a belt, they can be obcene without it.

that's crazy how your hige is way up high, cmf!

i guess it's from all the skating you do.

i think its because i wear those pretty low. the waist is 31 i think, so after about an hour they sit about an inch or 2 below my hip bone. low enough that tho they wont fall down without a belt, they can be obcene without it.

cultpop, awesome JRs; did you size down at all or is that how the true waist fits? Love the cut and would want them to fit ~like that if I grabbed a pair...

these are my true size, however they are actually a little bit roomy up top due to the cut (slouchy anti fit ass and superskinny legs). i probably could have sized down one for a real snug fit but i like the way these look. its funny after repeated wears they actually started to fit pretty loose.

check out the slouch

1001867eh6.jpg

cultpop, awesome JRs; did you size down at all or is that how the true waist fits? Love the cut and would want them to fit ~like that if I grabbed a pair...

these are my true size, however they are actually a little bit roomy up top due to the cut (slouchy anti fit ass and superskinny legs). i probably could have sized down one for a real snug fit but i like the way these look. its funny after repeated wears they actually started to fit pretty loose.

check out the slouch

1001867eh6.jpg

Cult pop, where'd you get your Julian Reds...I'm eyeing the california no wash, don't know how to go about getting them...yours look good at the 6.5 mark...

also your iggy tee in the what youre wearing thread....nice

i picked my jrs from fos5.com but they no longer carry julian red. i know denimbar got some californias a while back but im not sure if they still have any. you could try looking them up. also glam roots gets them from time to time.

Cult pop, where'd you get your Julian Reds...I'm eyeing the california no wash, don't know how to go about getting them...yours look good at the 6.5 mark...

also your iggy tee in the what youre wearing thread....nice

i picked my jrs from fos5.com but they no longer carry julian red. i know denimbar got some californias a while back but im not sure if they still have any. you could try looking them up. also glam roots gets them from time to time.