The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Denime is really big in Japan and HK, denime is probably one of hte oldest repro companies as well. There have been quite a few denime fakes circulating too.

yes yes yo! denime is a pretty old compny compared to the rest of the japanese denim industry

^^ look more blue than black, and very similar to your contest jeans in terms of fading, very nice..

Just goes to show that body type is a big factor when it comes to fading. A lot of DD's jeans look very similar as well. His s0500's were almost identical to his 1000xx's, even though they were different fits/denim.

those are s5000bk's right? are they sort of blue-ish now because the black is overdyed or what? i have a pair waiting to be broken in, so i was just curious as to how they might turn out in the future...

its the lighting.

poly those the 28's that you got like a month ago?

what do you do to put so much wear on your jeans so quickly?

Wow superstar, those look great. Even further encouragment for those to be my next jean. Out of interest how long are you planning on wearing them for and have you been wearing them every day?

C.