The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^^ agreed i have to say i have only seen one or diors with a good fade otherwise just kinda boring

My friend has a pair that he's been wearing for a year or so and they look pretty good actually... he just blew the crotch so after he repairs maybe I can get some pics up... I wish I had jeans that fit like the diors though, sxxxe :: fit is great.

My friend has a pair that he's been wearing for a year or so and they look pretty good actually... he just blew the crotch so after he repairs maybe I can get some pics up... I wish I had jeans that fit like the diors though, sxxxe :: fit is great.

dude i'd love to see them. as for a fit like the diors head to that thread good recommendations in there.

APC New Standard

1 year, 4 months

No Wash

IMG_19111.jpg

IMG_18977.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

these are pretty much retired now, unfortunately. they are absolutely disgusting, but if i could still wear them i would.

looking at skull 5010xx 6x6, flathead 3001, dior 19cm, or another pair of new standards.

40oz: They actually fit perfect again. I guess the wash shrunk them back, before washing them they were about a size looser. I haven't worn them since I washed them over the weekend. I'm sure they'll loosen up again. I bought a size 30 and I normally wear a 32

denim bar dudes saw these progressively get worse, it was really only in the last month that they just started evaporating. what's funny is that although i say these are retired, i still don't have anything else to wear yet, so yesterday i wore them to an interview for an internship. it went fine and i got the job, but i had to maneuver myself so i was facing the guy at all times so he couldn't see how fucked up the backside is.

i would wash them, if i could get someone to patch them up first, but i can't think of anyone on this earth who would be willing to take that job.

thats retarded! Im surprised you got the job wearing jeans (but I dunno what kind of job it is).. and if I was the interviewer, I would be like whats with this guy walking all weird? and then I wouldnt hire you

seriously, you have 1 pair of pants? no hate.. niice jeans, but wtf!

The color on those is really nice man. Are you rotating these?

yeah, they have allways been in rotation, they were my first japanese jeans, but when i first got em i was putting wear into my apc's and howies, now im working on the eternal 868s, edo ais and these, my black sammies will be in the mix if I ever get them hemmed.... and ive ordered some samurai cords too, need a day off from denim sometimes. I like rotating lots of jeans, its nice to allways have a choice of hues and fades at ones disposal when dressing, hehehe